Not like this windows 11 sistas... we are already bleeding

Not like this windows 11 sistas... we are already bleeding.
Why is Windows 10 still the best OS for gaming?

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (405x556, 40.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThSgB4WJD8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright bros, aim for the center.

Attached: no survivors.png (1280x819, 463.79K)

You are not convincing anyone with that 1.23% marketshare

because win10 still got 3 years of support left from MS. After that, expect the same massive drop that win7 had.

Next goal is 4.56%. The Deck will show the way.

Hence the call to action.

If linux is so good why everyone is preferring the paid alternative over linux which is free?

Not to mention the 5 biggest linux versions on that list only add up to 0.62%.

Go ask them.

I updated to Win11 last month and it's fine so far
Nothing really different from Win10 after I installed ExplorerPatcher

I have windows 10 with WSL installed, there's nothing you can do to make me install Linux ever again

your computer WILL restart now to update

EndeavourOS and Fedora using KDE Plasma as a desktop environment are by far better than windows 10 and a galaxy ahead of Windows 11 in quality but not "the best OSes for gaming" as long as Nvidia support, VR, and EAC support from developers are still in shambles, it's just far better at it than people give it credit for thanks to WINE and Proton.

I'm never gonna feel like I'm missing anything by not putting windows on my steam deck, though.

Why is Mac losing so many users?

Yes, because I want it to restart now. Or perpetually defer it if I wanted to.

ARM Mac has nogaems.

how do i install Brave browser on your jankOS? list the steps, if its more than 3 you fail.

I never liked macs until work switched us over to macbooks, and now I hate them with a burning passion. Everything is fine as long as you do things the way apple wants you to do it, but if you deviate from that there is only pain waiting for you.

If on arch and you have Yay installed (If you don't what the fuck are you doing)

yay -S brave-bin

it is now installed.

I use Vivaldi, so for me installing vivaldi was
>open terminal
>sudo pacman -S
which is 2 steps, not 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=ThSgB4WJD8I

>sudo pacman -S
sudo pacman -S vivaldi

my bad

>opening terminals and typing more than 1 word to install a browser
>opening terminals for anything except OS-tinkering

yeah, that's a fail user. I'll stick with win10 unfortunately, if only there were a viable alternative, sigh...

Because most people do not install an operating system themselves. They buy a PC and then use whatever operating system it has installed.
It's why linux's marketshare will never increase beyond a couple percent, but it also means that most people have absolutely no fucking idea at all if they'd prefer linux or not. The bulk of Dell and HP's machines are giving them windows, so they use windows.

I can use a software GUI app to install the same thing, using the terminal is just faster.
You're basically using a terminal every single time you google something. Linux just makes it so you don't even have to open up your web browser. I think it's funny that you can watch that video and still think that's a fail.

Most people that use Windows probably arent even aware that alternatives is even a thing or the fact that its a paid software because it comes preinstalled on literally every single computer you could come aross

Attached: 982398539528780423.png (327x439, 116.64K)