What the fuck were they thinking

what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: 70BC6F75-2BC4-4DC3-803F-8623286DBC39.jpg (1080x1920, 220.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pacman.fandom.com/wiki/Professor_Pac-Man_(game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe its the lack of physical contact but I would absolutely marry and breed Ms. Pacman.

That they don't have to deal with the rights bullshit around Ms. Pacman and they can do better. Of course, they are right. Imagine trying to be protective over MS. PACMAN.

This is not my beautiful wife

Someone give the rundown of why they can't use Ms pacman. Is this some Ken Penders shit or something?

>Retarded womanley legs
>No nose
>Fingers

Attached: FBW_x3NXIAU1tNE.jpg (500x373, 16.41K)

Pac-mom is a pure tradwife unlike that disgusting SLUT Ms. Pac-man

Namco hates the new owners of Ms. Pac-Man. Tried to sue them. Now Namco is just gonna make a new character instead of paying them money to use Ms. Pac-Man.

>how do we make a character that fills the role of pac-man's wife while being completely legally distinct from ms pac-man so that AtGames can't sue for royalties

Isn't that the design from the cartoon?

The original Ms. Pac-man was essentially an American rom hack. Namco decided to make it official, with the Americans who made it retaining ownership of the character rights.
They were pretty fair with allowing Namco to re-release the game and reuse the character in future Pac-man games, but eventually the rights were sold off to some shovelware company called Atgames, which was such a bitch to deal with that Namco just retconned the character and replaced her with Pac-mom

What was Pac-Mom's name before she got married and had kids?

her design is fucking ugly

Damn what a shame. So essentially Ms Pacman is no more?
Thanks, user.

Pac-Man2

Me too

Attached: 1487893737.pdxyz_pakkusqu__2016_12_22_13_44_46_utc_.png (780x1004, 290.27K)

Ms Pac-Man, Pac Jr and Pac Baby are all gone
Make way for Pac Mom, Pac Boy and Pac Sis

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 19.36.19.png (1136x997, 257.06K)

Remember when this was shilled for a bit? What was that about?

Attached: 2363037-pac-man-and-the-ghostly-adventures-1.jpg (1809x1479, 909.43K)

If I remember right, it's specifically a global issue with using pacman, the japanese law offices don't recognize the tomfuckery of the situation

The pac came back....then Namco realised nobody actually wanted him back.

The opening titles became a meme on twitter because of how godawful it is

Fuck you guys I think she's hot still.

Yet they can use Professor Pac? Who the fuck is Professor Pac?

pacman.fandom.com/wiki/Professor_Pac-Man_(game)
Namco owns this character per the agreement specifically on this game.