3x3 or 4x4 or whatever THREAD

Just post your favorite games.

Attached: Mosaic 4x4.png (1200x1200, 3.18M)

8/8 How is Neon White? That is pretty new right?

Attached: 4x4.jpg (3264x3151, 2.12M)

I like it a lot. Yeah it's very new, only came out a couple months ago, but it's excellent, has a great flow, level design, and especially music.

+ / / /
/ / / /
+ /+ /
+ + ++ ++
+ ++ ++ /
++ ++ ++ +
/ / + /
/ / + +

Attached: 9x9.jpg (2720x3095, 2.79M)

goddamn, you have really good taste, I'd love to pick out all these series and games, also have great taste in music and films too,

is Planescape Torment worth playing today?

Attached: D6RkgpaWwAADZw2.png (761x597, 727.73K)

>is Planescape Torment worth playing today?
I might be biased since I played it as a kid. But on the other hand lots of other games from that time that I did play didn't end up on this list. The story and characters definitely hold up and are among the best in the medium, same could be said about the setting. Only thing that beats it in the amount of dialogue options nowadays would be Disco Elysium. I know people criticize the gameplay and combat. It's your basic AD&D fair, similar to Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale. There is a lot of reading but to me that's not a minus and it's probably the most interesting stuff I've read in a game.

The only major flaw I see is that there are obviously better and worse builds. Investing in wisdom and intelligence is a lot better than in physical stats because you end up with better dialogue options which end up giving you more choices, better story outcomes and more exp.

+ + ~
++ + +
+ + +

How do I parse the rating replies in these threads, anyway?

Made my top nine the center 3x3 here
Might consider making an image like this, just for cartoons/games/music.
based Marceline

Attached: 5x3.png (1335x1200, 3.21M)

++ loved
+ liked
~ didn't care
- disliked
-- hated
/ didn't play

Stop being a faggot. Also kys.

u shud read fire punch its epic

I'm not really a fan of shounen jump action titles.

Shonen in name only honestly. They published that shit online and I don't think they gave the guy any restrictions. It gets kind of fucked to put it lightly.

Attached: lazycrop.jpg (920x920, 403.68K)

Attached: 20220801_204907.png (1077x1077, 2.39M)

Does it have fights which consist too a large degree of characters explaining their actions?

No not at all. In fact there's not even very many fights. Mostly war crimes.

>post your favorite games
>no, don't fucking write them out as text because that's too easy! go fucking hunt down their fucking box art and put them in a goddamn image because Any Forumskids can't fucking read!
Every single fucking thread like this.

>go fucking hunt down their fucking box art
ever heard of mobygames? there's no hunting.

postin

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1080x810, 412.24K)