What the fuck happened to cool fighting game protagonists? They turned into faggots in the past 20 years?

What the fuck happened to cool fighting game protagonists? They turned into faggots in the past 20 years?

Attached: fgp.png (1794x502, 443.42K)

>anime fighting game protags
>not faggots
2/10 made me reply

every fighting game character is anime shit. Even western shit like MK takes obvious influences from gook culture. You might as well just hate the whole genre. The shit that ain't anime is niche garbage no one plays

See what you've done OP. You're the fag.

Attached: OHMYGOD.png (1898x598, 385.11K)

Huh, why is there a gap by the right end? Did you fuck up OP?

HOLY FUCK WHAT A FUNNI JOKE IT'S BECAUSE RAGS DOESNT EXIST I'M LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY A*S OFF I JUST SPIT OUT MY DRINK AND CURRENTLY SHITTING BRICKS AS WE SPEAK

Attached: 1552051134313.jpg (412x384, 57.02K)

Attached: accurate.png (1794x502, 473.92K)

God I wish Blazblue was actually good

this but for every ASW game

>Demitri
>Ryu Clone
You can just say you don't play.

that dbz game is actually good even if the roster is lacking

is that why he has both a hadoken and a shoryuken ya dumb fuck. Nigga is a blatant shoto

>cool fighting game protagonists
Donovan is the only cool protagonist there because he is western. Rest are trash

That doesn't make a character a shoto retard. Demitri is not a well rounded character with above average everything, his movement is slow and he's supposed to be played defensively.

Based retard

>He has Ryu moves but he's not a Ryu clone
what a fucking idiot you are

>darkstalkers fans
>smart

Holy fuck are you retarded, there's more to being a shoto then a fireball and dp.

By his logic, Morrigan and Lilith are also Ryu clones.

what the fuck, HNK is godlike

Attached: iu[1].jpg (960x360, 443.86K)

what is this and is it available on modern consoles? If not it's shit.