How come even though heavy metal is one of the most popular genres of music in the world, its rarely ever used in vidya?

How come even though heavy metal is one of the most popular genres of music in the world, its rarely ever used in vidya?

Attached: brutal news.jpg (636x364, 16.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIljbyT-5IA
youtube.com/watch?v=R5kIC7uosl4
youtube.com/watch?v=758YGA4Rp3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably because the last time any form of metal was mainstream, it was nu-metal and it got played to death in every sport game in the 6th gen

Attached: 1652426434857.jpg (1600x800, 263.94K)

nu-metal has never not been awful

Obviously you don’t play Japanese games

Because heavy metal is too gay and pozzed even by today's standards.

Metal is for satanists. Gaming is for good little boys and girls

Attached: Destroy the child corrupt them all.jpg (480x360, 53.48K)

because most of the affirmative action faggots that work in the western gaming industry hates metal and everything has to be god awful pop music or rap music or else the game is "racist"

Attached: 0e1.jpg (700x734, 53.34K)

Faith No More was a good band

I agree, but they're not nu metal

Man, I fucking love chips

Rap has never been good either, metal sucks to me as well. Rap only got popular because of dudeweed and Jewish wiggers producing the cool “jungle beats” that are actually obnoxious as fuck.

I've actually been pretty happy with the amount of indie/emo/twee sounding crap in recent years. Outer Wilds really got me grooving hard.

>How come even though heavy metal is one of the most popular genres of music in the world
It's not user, we are in the minority

Attached: 1659345113996173m.jpg (1024x730, 95.91K)

People just know about heavy metal and a couple of bands.

Only thing I know about metal is that one episode of south park where stan is in a band where he sings about how much he hates living on a farm. That style of music is entirely too much. Too loud.

Play Valfaris. The game's ost was done by former Celtic Frost guitarist Curt Victor Bryant. No vocals, just pure instrumental chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIljbyT-5IA

It's not popular.
It's very hard to mix such that it doesn't clip with game sounds.
If you want metal music in your game its often better to just use industrial music with guitar samples, like command and conquer.

>no brutal legend 2 thats just a pure hack and slash game

Feels bad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5kIC7uosl4

Attached: sadness 300%.jpg (700x461, 41.61K)

He didn't work on Morbid Tales, To Mega Therion or Monotheist though

Metal is nigger music

Yo what the fuck how have I never heard of this. The whole games like a heavy metal album cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=758YGA4Rp3Y

every single fucking system of a down song is great are you retarded?

Attached: collapsing.png (488x239, 84.66K)