The WMAF experience

the WMAF experience

Attached: 1660364196516017.jpg (868x1788, 221.55K)

>dropping everything at once
Fool

>flirt woman
>cums in her
>”women shouldn’t have rights, btw”
>leave

It's disgusting that women talk like that. Why does she have to announce to the world that some guy is jizzing inside her? Gosh times sure are decadent.

HA HA RACISM SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK WERE ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

Based
Also this

>yellow fever
>hating on le joos and niggers
yep, he probably browses this website

Lmao

Cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: FZ_CyYDXkAIXkTM.jpg (1536x2048, 503.88K)

Now do Asians.

Hey guys...

I found the nigger!

Attached: Capture+_2021-12-05-14-05-29.png (720x1196, 613.16K)

This one is an ABC. My girl from Taiwan doesn't give a fuck about Jews or black people.

>it's real

Attached: wmaf.webm (800x450, 1.98M)

The lack of cute Asian girls in my country is unacceptable

Attached: Kanna Hashimoto, Chief of Police.jpg (2048x3136, 1M)

yea and this is pretty tame compared to the usual shit they talk about
disgusting

Cursing every other word is a major turn off

based
he's actually 140iq, easier than telling her he doesn't like her

Everyone in this webm is so fucking ugly. God I hate Asians and the men who fuck them so much it's unreal.

How is this related to Television and Film?

Based as fuck.
But he should have done it slowly, unless he doesn't care about the bitch.

Attached: 1640847153377.png (612x612, 257.82K)

I see TikTok a lot like this. What is the thought process here? Signaling like this? I have sex? I have sex with white guys? Like what is the point of sharing this on a public space

is this supposed to be surprising? why would whites rob or rape blacks - what on earth do black people have that the average white criminal would want to take? it would surely make no sense that a demographic that routinely lives in poverty would commit crimes against a far more reliably wealthy demographic

Attached: 1656545146907.png (500x500, 134.53K)

uhhhh based department? you need to see this right now

Why do asian women constantly dishonor their men by sleeping with white men?

Attached: 1645597458299.png (1280x1160, 1.22M)

Based neo nazi indoctrinating his new minority gf

Attached: 65797659657809.jpg (552x700, 67.96K)

who you're talking to?

Is her nose melting?

Bragging about fucking a white guy while also hopping on the whitey bad train

>WMAF
Based

Attached: 1660303083864918.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Attached: FZCBql5WAAAzvT9.jfif.jpg (828x533, 53.73K)

>retarded tourist falls for obvious bait
many such cases

HERE THEY COME

Attached: 1494954666548.gif (500x269, 489.8K)

For me it's latinas.

women are obsessed with sex and telling people about how they fucked 50 guys last week

No, just a lot of makeup.

Attached: FZkuhJIWQAAAsE7.jpg (844x1024, 123.94K)

Imagine being a lonely asian american male and posting bait threads just for yourself to get angry at

ok i pull up.

so do women actually enjoy hairy stomachs or what, seriously...?

>That disgusting brown hole

Attached: puke1.jpg (1920x1440, 326.1K)

Zhong Chang-san if all white women have asian fever because of Simu Liu then why are you still so bitter and alone?

if i just roll up on an asian country, wat r my chances of getting laid? one week maximum time frame - solo?

>filters set up to remove v.idy.a b.utt.s threads as soon as they're posted
>shit like this left alone
What did jannies mean by this?

New fetish idea. Videos of white men being fucked up and destroyed by buff, black men while on the sides, videos of white women being treated like fucktoy cum dumpsters fucked senseless by big black men. The ultimate race treating us white freaks like cattle. Fucking our women and leaving us with nothing but our limp dicks stuck in cages. I demand more videos of black men fucking up white men right now. Fucking erase us, we deserve to be erased. Let Black men fill up every white whore with their superior seed.

>be me
>dated Asians
>Asians always more racist than me
girl in OP must be American Asian. Well conditioned from globohomo lies

Attached: 1645918028886.gif (213x199, 341.25K)

Hey there user you disingenuous little sausage, did you miss the part where we just had nation-wide riots about the other 10% of interracial crimes? less if you take latino into account
If a few nogs get to burn down several districts and injure/kill many over a notable miscarriages of justice, what does the white man get to do over the full 90%?

Attached: 1371585719757.jpg (200x227, 21.82K)

Based

>do women like men looking like men
Low test virgin spotted

Women are retarded, but the ones who worship a certain race are just a cut above.

Why the fuck would you post a lewd image in response to something you find disgusting?

Only a complete gymcel thinks all women want hair. id say 60% or more dont

kill yourself
retarded 3inch paki nigger

Based Any Forums crossposter

I'm from Hungary.

Attached: FZ-XLDhaIAAbgnZ.jpg (1536x2048, 517.86K)

doesnt answer me

Attached: 1529123545773.png (1242x2208, 2.52M)

Depends on the confidence of the person rather than how much body hair they have is say

based
this its a sign of good hormones

Why would someone who works out think this? Has there ever been a single person Mr. Olympia contestant that had a hairy body?

honestly stomach, arm and chest hair is very hot. back and shoulders are the only ones that get hate usually

>did you miss the part where we just had nation-wide riots about the other 10% of interracial crimes?
You fell for it. I'm not surprised that Any Forumsermin would fall for it, but you still fell for it.
Get off the board.

Attached: 1603470207231.png (415x484, 358.98K)

sign of weak chin maybe

Mario if he real.

cope basedlet

>this dude nutted in me 100 times
giving normalfags easy access to the internet was a fucking mistake

Any Forumss got some spainin to do...........

Too bad, im not shaving my fucking back for a woman. I'd rather fap.

Mr. Olympia is not doing it for women. They either do it for men, or more likely for themselves and their mental illness.

Are you retarded? You can be against the riots but still have an excuse for why the 90% figure exists.