Yep still fun

yep still fun

Attached: doom 2.jpg (720x1080, 177.81K)

MetaDoom is fun

hey guys I'd just 8 ie t9 sya american truck simulation is real ffun too

Attached: qtaccent.jpg (738x415, 25.59K)

I drive a mack truck hahahs

I suck at this game, though I'm playing on UV. Does the chaingun do the same damage per shot as the pistol since they share the same ammo and all?

yeah

based
most of the maps are great, people just see a few weird city maps and think that makes it worse than the first game. most of the maps are higher quality than the first game honestly. plus the SSG, and a great assortment of new enemies except the pain elemental I fuckinG HATE PAIN ELEMENTALS
and the wolfenstein secret is kino

favourite song???

shawns got the shotgun

How can boomers find this shit fun? You shoot the enemy and it just dies. It doesn't go prone and start flashing and make you press E to view an epic awesome badass cutscene of your dude killing it.

Attached: soy strawberry brain.gif (600x800, 566.15K)

cause yoou shoot and enemies die, plus level design

I've played through Doom II a shitload of times, but I've never played Plutonia which I've heard some consider even better. But also very hard. I usually play Doom on Ultra-Violence only, but they're saying I should play on Hurt Me Plenty like a bitch. Should I play on UV or HMP (like a bitch)?

Into Sandy's City

>most of the maps are better than the first game
Sandy posts here? It's an honor sir.

play whatever's fun homie

map 2 fo sho'

Maps 1-8 are peak Doom
Then after that some highlights are O of Destruction, The Inmost Dens (my favorite), Tenements, Courtyard, Citadel, Gotcha, Barrels o' Fun, Monster Condo, Spirit World (my other favorite)

Plutonia is a fucking ball-breaker for sure. If you're the kind of person to play on UV, then play Plutonia on UV. You'll appreciate the level design and enemy placement more.

No

Attached: Doom.jpg (404x600, 72.45K)

Doom 2's maps are larger, more open-ended and have better monster encounters. I'd argue most of the beloved community mappers in the doom mapping sphere are more indirectly inspired by Doom 2's approach to mapping than Doom 1's. Hence why Plutonia is just Doom 2's mapping philosophy taken to the extreme. If you hate Doom 2, then you probably hate Plutonia. But if you love Doom 2, you probably love Plutonia too.

Doom 2 is such a mixed bag. You have kino like map09, and then you have hot garbage like map13.