The idea guy will have the last laugh in the end!

The idea guy will have the last laugh in the end!

Attached: 163869425915023.png (598x602, 527.48K)

Art is already 100% ai generated, been like this for a decade.

The idea guy still can't program.

I always thought the barrier for idea guys was the programming, not the art. A game can be good with bad art. Just look at Minecraft.

>local artfag realizes that Art School might not have been a good idea
Comp Sci chads won

Attached: FZruIsPUIAAGzpu.jpg (1024x1471, 380.63K)

What, is there ANOTHER ai art generating tool?

How ironic, the "soul" part of human is easier to simulate by AI

How long until we grey goo this planet?

Not soon enough.

How long until we hot goo this planet?*

To be fair, art school was among the safest bets in terms of "my job won't be stolen by a robot".
Creative fields were less likely to succumb to automation. Up until 5 years ago at least

AI can

And now art is going to be completely taken over by AI while machines still can't flip a burger properly.

>art school was among the safest bets in terms of "my job won't be stolen by a robot".
Yeah because for that to happen there needs to be jobs in the first place.

Yeah, Google released Deep Dream in what, 2015ish? You knew then it was only a matter of time.

None of the AI generated art looks good and I don't even respect artists. It looks like shitty sakimichan chinese knockoffs.

>idea guy
at some point AI will probably be able to design a game so addictive it hits the dopaminergic reward pathways harder than cocaine or any other food/substance

Think lootboxes/gambling addict type shit x 10,000,000

I wouldn't mind hot-glueing some robots.

Burger kings, we fucking won...

Most art that makes it in the world anyway was only due to names attached to the work or for money laundering. This existing won't stop that.

Attached: 1622314796111.png (446x559, 303.61K)

Bit surprising AI replaced artfaggots before it replaced doctors. That was what I was betting on next

Attached: Tech Bros.png (601x221, 25.5K)

>My job can't be automated because AI algorithms will be called "racist"
Feels good

Attached: 1655126306252.png (790x442, 548.03K)

Those tweets are by bots.

Maybe it will soon replace artists but not yet. I tried one to generate concept art for a game I am making but it just doesn't get it right

I'm guessing their "art" is basically shitting on a canvas or making some modern art ugly shit.

Serious question, what if I'm an idea guy that CAN program?

Going after art was always extremely easy and was just a matter of the right autists taking the time to program an AI to copy what thousands of years of data already shows the example too.

They seem a bit upset about out robros

Attached: lmao.png (598x857, 102.9K)

>Would you rather have an AI that gives you a smorgasbord of options based off your diction in less than five minutes for a pittance?
>Or would you rather have me, a whiny bitch that takes half a day to churn out a fraction of the output for a hundred times the cost?

Attached: 14664852898.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

I'm noticing an increasing number of ai generated shit on panda. The future is now.

They're not all the same, there's Mid Journey, DALLE 2, and Stable Diffusion. The old DALLE one is pretty shit in comparison to all of them

lmao how do they think the brain works.

RJ Palmer is a gay retard who used to also be a regular Any Forums user among other things so I don't take any of his opinions seriously at all.

Midjourney was the one I used

>in 5 years you’ll be able to use AI to make lewd art of any situation you want
Gives me the will to live

The other two are significantly better from what I heard

They're too stupid to realize that if they still made creative and original works, they would still have value in a world where ai can easily make art for people.

Good furry artists do shit jobs and make $300/second for 8fps shit commissions. Artists need to die.