How can this be improved

How can this be improved

I'd say the battery life since at least on mine it's pretty terrible

Attached: dualsense-thumbnail-ps5-01-en-17jul20.jpg (1000x750, 133.39K)

I just use it wired because the battery never lasts a whole session anyways.

Remove the built in microphone
Give the d-pad and the shoulder buttons the clickness of the Series X controller
Make the touchpad an actual square

Actual PC support

make it use AA batteries

Fix the shit d-pad

Retard

Has it already. Don't be a faggot.

The Sticks make noise the trackpad has a screw loose and I can hear it .
I hate it fuck you Sony

Stop leaving your controllers plugged in and charging all the time when not using it.

>Give the d-pad and the shoulder buttons the clickness of the Series X controller
I vastly prefer sony's bumbers but I agree regarding the d-pad
>Make the touchpad an actual square
wdym?

I'm pretty sure leaving your devices plugged in is a good thing. Old batteries didn't like that though.

i bought this a few days ago, i wanted a white model but i heard those have drift so i got blue which has less of a chance of it

It could dispense xanax or vicodin.

Psvita dpad.
Thats it.

who even uses this thing with the controller lights on. distracting as fuck in a dark room

dim it a bit?
I like the colors personally and don't find them distracting, especially compared to the xbox series' controller

I'M GOING TO REAM YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE

>more battery life
>add some color to it

the sticks and triggers need to be reinforced better, as is they already develop drift too easily.

Is it really bad? Thinking of buying one for emulation but I need a good dpad. DS4 is very good

It's fine. I don't have my ds4 anymore to compare but they feel pretty much the same to me.

Switch the dead with the left analog. Symmetric stickers are uncomfortable

d-pad is absolute shit for fighting games but im not convinced a d-pad exists that isnt
comfy for everything else
fuck sony

I thought we'd have paddles on this gens controllers.