Entire planet:

Entire planet:
>omg it's a genre defining masterpiece
Any Forums:
>actually it's pretty bad

If you ever wonder why nobody takes you fucks seriously it's because of shit like that

Attached: Elden-Ring-gmaeplay.jpg (768x432, 51.4K)

It's great the first time around.
It is an absolute task after that and there's no way around that.

Attached: 1654658473125.gif (494x498, 2.65M)

My opinions are the most valuable and you will respect them.

Attached: 1459400967972.jpg (872x950, 163.03K)

Yeah but that first play will take most players longer than the first play of any other fromsoft game.

you can't trust people
people listen to coldplay and voted for tony blair

>wow look at how vast and beautiful elden ring is!
>it's actually a blandly segmented sandbox of 4 or 5 zones.

babbys first openworld. the asscreeds have a better openworld than this shit.

I wish I could wipe my memory of my first playthrough. It's incredible how much my opinion of it changed on the 2nd playthrough.

DS1 and BB are much better. Maybe get some taste instead of getting high off hype and hopium. This happens with LOTS of zoomer franchises and products. You all drink the cool-aid then freak out afterwards when the hype shield shatters and you look at the series with the scales dropped from your eyes

I'll agree the story is terrible and the world design could have been better but the overall experience is very good

Problem with Elden Ring is that it obviously needed at least another year in the oven

It does some very good things that most other open world games fail at, but it's blatantly unfinished, unbalanced (and not in a good way), and unlikely to get fixed in the future.

Attached: media_FM4yoHIagAIUDLI.jpg?name=orig.jpg (1381x1121, 238.07K)

Wisdom of the ancients right here

I think it may be the greatest game ever made from an art perspective. However, I agree with Dunkey about the difficulty being too high. Even though I’m level 262 and have beaten it twice, the damage scaling really is abhorrent. Once you become OP you realize the game only really feels fair at about 70-80 VIG (until the massive difficulty spikes at endgame).

Just like majority of souls games, it starts very strong and ends not as strong. Still the best Souls game and GOTY. Unless Freedom Planet 2 is an actual masterpiece.

>Coldplay is bad because...look it just is OK!

Attached: soyjak-discord.gif (373x498, 945.26K)

Game has 2 flaws:
1. Replay isn't really possible. You will get 80-120 hours of fun before reaching the Fire Giant, but you can't get another 40-80 hours of pure fun and adventure for the replay
2. Post Leyndell basically plays like a second playtrough, with everything wrong with it. If you removed Farum Azula & the Haligtree from the game, the finale would almost be unplayable

Its fucking bad. It literally dark souls open world, you cannot refute this.
>entire planet
FoTM game. Everyone have already left the bandwagon and has forgotten about thisngame. Only tryhard fromdrones are still left playing this game.

Skyrim was better.

If this board of insufferable skillless drones played PvP they'd see that souls games have a ton more to offer than replaying the fucking campaign 30 times in a row to calm your autism.

Ninto*dlers seething

I haven't touched the game in 2 months and its refreshing rather than feeling like I'm obligated to turn it on and play. Honestly the world being so big and enemies being so recycled kills the momentum for other builds. Its empty with NPC interaction so its not like you can really talk to that many people. This Berserk inspired minimalism can only go so far and it really doesn't compliment an open world map.

>It is an absolute task after that
I thought trying out different builds was fun. Been meaning to try an incarnation run.

This. I'm literally fighting off invaders every dungeon and town

games journalists after playing 70 hour game for 10 hours:
>Wow this game is great! or at least that's the popular opinion i think lol
normies:
>Wow thanks for telling me how to think yet again games journalists!
soulstards:
>Wow thanks games journalists! I was starting to think those guys on Any Forums who say Miyazaki is a hack and souls games are the Japanese Call of Duty were right!

yeah then they would really see the power of the l2 button

fftgj

Any Forums:
>omg i'm hyped as motherfuck, muh adventure, muh miyazaki sama
Entire planet:
>wow i'm darkouling now
Any Forums:
No! Muh gatekeeping! Bad game! Bad game!!!

Attached: 3ac4f154f.png (837x910, 198.67K)

>Entire world
There's less than 100 million players. There are 8 billion in this world and at LEAST 1 billion should be viable players.

It was okay and then I moved on just like 90% of the playerbase. I feel no desire to replay it.

ER is fantastic for replays, you know where most important things are and can ignore stuff not relevant to your build.
Especially early catacombs and caves that mostly only hive you low tier spirit ashes.
I did a re-play of ER after my first run and I was done with Limgrave in 5-6 hours while in my blind run it to 40+

>just skip 75% of the game and end up underleveled so 1-shots are even more frequent
No ta

PvP is just people running away from you trying to draw you into an enemy mob