Shit deck

>shit deck
>portable

Attached: 1594635355415.jpg (2684x2048, 1.81M)

ick on the eck

We need a female version of 'ick on 'eck where some chick just puts her tits or pussy on a switch and says 'itch on 'witch.

I thought about getting the deck until I was riding the subway one night and saw a fat black dude with an equally autistic looking skinny white guy pull out a steamdeck in a fucking huge carrying case from his also oversized backpack and started playing half-life at full volume

No we don’t

tendie seethe thread? tendie seethe thread.

This, but unironically, haha.

Dare I say, based?

Be attractive and you can get away with anything.

seconded

It's not like you're jamming your Switch in your back pocket, either. Portables that are actually portable are long dead.

'ick on 'eck

I guarantee you that you will never ever see a fit attractive man pull out a fucking Steam Deck on public transport

i have a switch oled, which is obviously the best console ever made, but i still would like a switch lite
just something about the way it looks
also if you have a deck you are probably really ugly lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have a normal switch for playing on the TV and a switch lite for handheld play, it’s so much more comfortable

I am one, although I haven't gotten my deck yet and don't ride public transportation.

ased

I did earlier today

Post body

Still better than söy pulling out shitch and playing latest bing bing wahoo reskin while screaming "I GOTTA GET HOME FASTER OR I'LL MISS TYRONE FUCKING MY CHUD WHITE NAZI WIFE"

>t.

Attached: -55216443659712.gif (498x382, 1.57M)

Unironically sat next to a dude on a flight who was like 30ish and was playing on a switch OLED. He was pretty good looking and his wife was cute and in her like mid-20’s. Pretty chill guy

>I guarantee you that you will never ever see a fit attractive man pull out a fucking Steam Deck on public transport
You’d just get mugged

suuuuure

Do criminals actually try to mug buff people?

>definition of cope
lol okay man believe whatever you want

Criminals mug everyone and if beaten they just come back with a gun

It’s called a crimina’ moment

>steam deck
>durable

Attached: 1659478399200574.webm (640x480, 917.35K)

Damn, that sucks for Edward Scissor Hands.

>definition of seethe
lol okay man believe whatever you want

Nor any other portable gaming devices for that matter.

>definition of sneed
lol ok city slicker believe what you want

do you call it the NINTENDO SHIT DECK?

>definition of chuck
lol ok city slicker believe what you want

>n-no y-you
kek

if my handheld toy can't survive a .50 bmg from a hundred meters then I'm literally not even considering buying it

Attached: 1618015267618.png (213x193, 60.88K)

I accept your concession. dilate

damn, was hoping i could play with my teeth

lmao’ing at your life guy

>rubber and plastic get cut by a razor blade
>this some how proves something

Are your teeth as sharp as a razor blade?

52% club is waiting for you

>gets btfo
>y-you’re a s-seething t-tranny
lol, based seething teenager

>someone has commissioned this for their sexual fetish

>power button
>functional

Attached: 1657844782631.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

What if you want to play it in the Ukraine

Should I go with the highest-tier model? My trust fund check came in today and I'm wondering