Whats next AAbros?

Whats next AAbros?

Attached: 1660454800943.png (1223x1727, 3.7M)

ghost trick modern port

I don't know

more ports and continued stagnation

Attached: tumblr_8ba7fd9fe3113206e102f63eee3dad0e_4c8018d7_1280.jpg (759x1083, 398.83K)

I'm sorry, but this game fucking sucked. Legit had two good cases to me; the only thing keeping it afloat was its charming characters/art design. Shu Takumi fucked up writing decent stories.

I had difficulty staying awake during multiple cases, they're pretty bad.

Takumi passed away

Yeah. Only ones that were riveting to me were Mcgilded and the Mcgilded sequel case at the end of 1 with ashley graydon and the obvious capcom rip-off mario/luigi brothers who were hilarious.

the entire professor shit from the second game was boring.

I love how this cover pretends that those three games are connected to each other, the "Apollo Trilogy" is more disjointed than the Star Wars Sequels

Apollo PC collection when?

Too much focus on an overarching plot with poor payoff. 2-5 gives itself away by having Gant II in it and telling us the other guy is fleeing. As soon as the questions about Tobias were answered, there wasn't much left.

GAA3 where Gina actually gets to be the assistant.

Yamazaki died in a train accident

For real isn't this game like 7 years old or something? Is it really the latest in the franchise? I know the translation came recently but I mean the actual release as a game.

Nothing. It's cancelled.

A game, fucking hopefully.

Attached: worried_heavy.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

I think Spirit of Justice was the most recent one.

GAA is 7 years old, GAA2 is 5 years old.

They were translated for a compilation release.

SoJ was 2016, GAA2 was 2017.

GAA2 was one year after Spirit of Justice.

It took them how many years to translate that?!

I wish Oddo fucked Gina instead of Susato...
Where can I find myself a cute pickpocket to fix bros?