Here's your Saints Row reboot, bro

Here's your Saints Row reboot, bro.

Attached: American Gang 2022.png (2004x1322, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSvX0KOdBWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>discord spam has been accepted for a decade
>anime ass finally causes mods to take action
what did they mean by this?

Attached: r9kveebot.jpg (1373x644, 104.53K)

Completely fine with it if you can take off her clothes and have her running around naked with no censor like cyberpunk did

Do I get to shoot a lot of brown people in this game? If so, I might give it a pirate.

neck yourself

Imagine the curry stink

This
I know im supposed to hate women or whatever but i dont really give a fuck, i just wanna make her be naked

even normalfags hate it

Attached: trash.png (1337x855, 711.51K)

neck yourself

Is that the guy from Mr. Robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=DSvX0KOdBWQ

Why is it so hard to make a criminal mastermind game that isn't terrible?

After Saints Row 4, I'll take a chance on anything at this point.

Attached: 1648808710992.jpg (712x671, 29.79K)

Who is the target audience for the reboot?

cool i'll just make the boss I want instead

No one. We're seeing the first of several high profile games with no intended target audience.

Zoomers. Someone born on 9/11 is now old enough to buy an M18 game.

Am I going to play this?

will need a mod to remove censorship but this has been in all saints games so far so why not now. Could also play as a women or nigger in last 3 games 2 so not sure whats changed

Attached: 1435902282647.jpg (689x569, 98.48K)

Censored nudity is funny so it'll stay in Saints Row. I'm sure there will be a mod to uncensor it though.

I get the whole being upset about it going full woke SJW tranny 100%, but people do realize they can make their own character in the game? You don't have to play or look like an SJW homosexual woke person.

It feels like everyone seems to think you're forced to play as a black SJW female.

I can see them not adding the comical censored nudity. Just to show how far gone it is as an installment

I think the censorship is a black bar now instead of the blur effect used in 3 and 4.

It's not that I have to play as that character it's the personality of a character that is designed that way will be fucking awful. Look at these character in this game, do you think they will be able to entertain you(besides making you fucking cringe to death)?

How they managed to fuck the face? In the cgi trailers that dyke mutt's face looked passable. The in game model looks like a meth addict lesbian. Volition cant stop being incompetent as fuck

Attached: sdfse.jpg (1200x631, 49.4K)