Sandman game adaptation fucking when?

Sandman game adaptation fucking when?

Attached: FYw5Me2WIAAUnJ-.jpg (960x1200, 128.48K)

I liked it better when it was called The Incarnations of Immortality.

>The sound of her wings
;_;

That show sucks

so did n*etflix accidentally make a decent show of this or is this more of the same crap?

It would be a "Do Nothing" the game just like how the show is "powerful cosmic being doing nothing" the show.
Foh

C'mon, bro. The very first episode there's a gay interracial couple in the early 1900s.

so, assman?

hopefully never

Stop liking shit i liked when I was a teenager and it was counter culture

And here i thought leitmotivs were dead in the film media but no

So id say Sandman is kino.

They were in the comics.

Even if that were true it wouldn't change how it's "more of the same crap". The accusation wasn't that Netflix pozzed something unnecessarily. The accusation was that the show was pozzed. How it got pozzed or what justification was used to broadcast it is irrelevant.

Attached: 1658205534180038.jpg (540x540, 55.01K)

>even your mom's dog is gay in Sadman
The writer is a fucking hack.
And I doubt it could be made into a game that isn't a fucking Visual Novel.

What is this shit even about. Every time I see it, it just this weird vague emo goth shit and symbols and it would help if any sort of marketing gave a hint as to what the fuck it is. I assume there is a man who is the Sandman and he has powers. Go on?

Also why is a nigger death and not a tall skeleman with a scythe dropping fbombs on the living.

Sandman gets accidentally summoned instead of the devil and gets imprisoned. He gets his 3 magical macguffins taken from him and he's on a quest to get them back.

That sounds retarded. When does it get good?

It doesn't. It's a lot of post editing and CG with really cheap writing.

Sandman is an old DC Comics property user, just hit up the summary on wikipedia

Cosmic humanoid personifications of concepts mixed with horror, sardonic jokes, occasional DC character cameos, family drama and other weird shit. Its obscure to normies, venerated in the graphic novel community and thats pretty much it.

>What is this shit even about
The embodiment of dreams after being overwhelmed by desire falls into despair and gives into delusions that set him down his path of destruction leading to his death ultimately accepting his destiny.