Uuuh so is Bridget trans or a trap...

Uuuh so is Bridget trans or a trap? I played Xrd a bit back when it was popular and I've hopped back on with Strive and have been catching up on the lore as I didn't pay a lot of attention in Xrd. Can someone tell me what's going on without sperging?

Attached: Bridget_Guilty_Gear_Strive.png (720x900, 447.21K)

WHO CARES.

Attached: screamcat.jpg (800x450, 118.94K)

Trap

I do

My dick doesnt see a difference.

I'm legitimately sick of seeing this shit in the catty bro, you spergs need to be contained

I was just curious because I wanted to understand the lore better. I don't really feel strongly about trans or traps either way.

What did I do?

boy in Japan, tranny in America

You're alright dude

In Japan. Trap or ambiguous gender in nature.
In the west. Since they can't into colloquialism in English text and acting and the trans community doesn't understand what true ending means. Trans or ambiguous gender.

It's not even tranny in America. It's tranny to a select loud mouth morons who don't understand what non-canon means.

You know your wrong when the homeland the game was developed in are confused about the shit your are spouting.

Why do I feel like this is a lot of overcomplication for a series about walking rock references and anime shlock?

somehow I doubt the veracity of this poster.

Any Forumsfag here. Ever since they turned iceman into a faggot and replaced spider-man with otto, I have immense empathy when characters people like get changed for retarded reasons.
I care, fuck off and kill yourself.

Attached: David_Reimer.jpg (220x342, 19.3K)

>Guy is imposed from birth an identity that isn't truly theirs
>Abandons the people who imposed this identity to try and find his true self
>Is in an internal conflict between what he always thought he was and what he feels he could really be
>Is chased by bigots who want to forcibly enforce his imposed identity
Incredible how by making him trans, they would shit all over a perfect trans allegory

What makes you say that? I got into playing Xrd with friends, moved on a bit, hopped back in with Strive and got more interested in the lore.
>inb4 Strive sucks
Never said I had good taste.

Because Strive is ASW's best selling game and the best selling in the franchise and it probably sold 5x as much in the west so they don't want to fuck it up so they're just throwing western shit at the wall and calling it a day. I don't know how much influence Daisuke had over Strive but it's confusing why he took a shit all over an iconic trap character he's built over the last 20 years. Guess he's too busy swimming in dosh and working on his next project.

I don't know, but I won't fap to Bridget anymore to keep my sexuality intact

Because the trans people made it complicated for no reason.
If you knew the characters backstory. Which was just Boy boy, forced to look and act like girl. Became bounty hunter to showcase manlyness.
While trans people hate everything about traps and tomboys so they have to be trans or they fucking riot and anhero. they confused "I'm a girl *wink wink nudge nudge*. as "I'm trans please chop my dick off."

The thing is. They didn't "Throw western shit at a wall and call it a day".
It's literally one line acted out incorrectly in English and the Trans army goes to war over it.

Why do Twitter nutjobs have so much pull? Most people, even many trans people I've interacted with, really don't give a fuck.

because you cant have nuance and ambiguity in characteristics anymore, primarily because of the modern gender movement.

They would both do that. And advocate grooming.
It's fucking astounding the mental gymnastics they are pulling to justify that shit.

Because everyone is on Twitter. And whoever is the loudest most often normally gets heard the most. I blame tumblr for it's mass exodus.

Dustloop says girl.

>Dustloop
Dustloop is a wiki. So subject to mass edits and lockdowns.

Empty wagons do squeak the loudest

nta but the English localization gives Bridget 'she' pronouns
it would've been corrected by now but maybe theyre afraid of a controversy
also Testament turned from a toned bishounen to some """healthy"" nonbinary character