Besides the awful story and soundtrack,this game is quite great

besides the awful story and soundtrack,this game is quite great.

Attached: Cover_Art_of_Need_for_Speed_Heat.png (200x283, 25.98K)

I hope the guy with the break to drift idea was fired and shot

The cops were annoying instead of fun. I gave up on it pretty early. The writing was definitely not helping matters.

I enjoyed it. Def had some strange ideas though, like sometimes when you boost the cars your racing/escaping straight up match your speed making it useless sometimes. Cops were pretty aggressive too. Apart from this, great game to turn of ost and voice and put your own music on.

Attached: 1651535691392.gif (340x227, 370.51K)

Why does everyone hate this game's sound track? Is it just the abundance of non-English?.

If I have the option of playing my own playlists and albums, I'll do it. I do it with most games that don't require lots of listening to play it.
>nioh 2
>sifu
>Tony hawk ps1+2
>any fighting game
>ant racing game
It's just what I do

Attached: 1651275180410.gif (442x367, 2M)

Who the fuck made the controls?
>To drift using m+kb, hold W, hold A, release W and hold W
Also why can't I destroy gas stations to filter policeniggers chasing me?

Yeah I loved the shit Asphalt-tier racing physics, the eye-gouging soundtrack, the goofy coastal zoomer characters and the half-assed PC port lol what a masterpiece.

Fuck me I wish EA would just pawn off NFS to a publisher/dev that gives a fuck

>playing nfs on a keyboard
do pc fats really?

What, you play arcade racing on a controller?

Yes! Are you clinically retarded?

>steering with a controller

I thought I'd enjoy this but it sucked. Got it at release.
>wub wub wub wub
>oh jeez ffs I'll buy a quicker car
>AI that is magically superfast and can't be touched
>unlock first drifting event, give it a try
And then dropped. By this point I wasn't having fun so why press on? The whole game felt like missed opportunities.

I'd enjoy something like The Run again, but with less jank. Trying to play multiplayer on that was torture.

Attached: 1623120040175.png (150x150, 13.57K)

It sounds like the cringy soundcloud shit that Zoomers are stereotyped to listen to.

it's okay, the best need for speed since MW remake
the world was pretty boring though

for some reason a lot of EA games have awful licensed music outside of a few songs between them all

After suffering through '15 and Payback, Heat finally had a fun arcade handling model. Just as they were getting their shit together EA pulls the plug.
Typical

Attached: 1222680_20211230142226_1.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I liked it. A lot of people complain about it but I like how evading the cops has some challenge to it and you can't just outrun them or drive through a magic donut store that will wipe them out for you.

It has its moments the online is great also. Tbh the game is so short you barely notice how fast it goes by when you get a fast car I only used the Testarossa for like 2/3 of the game desu.
Yeah I don't blame you get out of the starting cars asap then the game becomes better (still not NFS HP2) however even with a Regera at top speed a cop can be at a full stop and still catch up to you within seconds. Its really bad for that I hear that one mod is really good though
Heat has good multiplayer.
>drive through a magic donut store that will wipe them out for you.
Nigger the starting area has a magic ramp that insta kills cops when you touch it whenever you touch ramps all cops in the vicinity insta die. Also why the fuck CAN'T my 1000hp super car outrun a corvette in a straight line? Its retarded its fake difficulty through excessive rubberbanding and its literally impossible without abusing ramps to escape the cops at the highest heat level and with the starter car its even nearly impossible to escape the lowest level of wanted its so stupid the cops are bullshit because they gain speed through corners unlike the player.

Also ima go out on a tangent and simply state.
I did not like Underground 1 and 2 they have worse rubberbanding than even Heat.

It doesn't fit a racing game.

>NO TOYOTA
NO TOYOTA

Compared to nfs 2016, I hated it. It was goofy but kinda comfy having those fmv friends throughout the game. I hope they come back to the eternal darkness and rain while blasting neurofunk at 200mph feel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.54K)