Why is gaming on a monitor and tower PC setup so fucking soulless?

Why is gaming on a monitor and tower PC setup so fucking soulless?

Attached: Lian-Li-Premium.jpg (1200x1200, 95.66K)

PC componants have more SOVL than any console shit. It's completely customizable and you can have any componant you want, whether cheap, expensive, colours, LGBT lights etc.

picrel is my case, PC is silent.

Attached: 1660450530944.jpg (810x810, 40.41K)

you're soulless op

I was about to call you a faggot but I somewhat see where you're coming from. Since building my PC I've kinda become disillusioned with gaming. It's like it takes effort to sit at my desk and play games as opposed to chilling on a comfy sofa and gaming on my TV. FPS games are hands down better on PC though.

I went from a shitty laptop to a giganigga setup and something was lost in the process of "upgrading"

Machines don't have souls, retard.

PC couch gaming is the best.

t. doesn't watch mecha

I had that same case. awful airflow. but nice simple design. Sold it during the GPU crisis and now have a similar case from
a different case maker

I do have all 6 fan spots populated running between 300-600RPM.
9900k hits 60-70°C during games at 4.8Ghz and the RTX 2080 is at 40-45°C with the Morpheus II cooler.

honestly not trying to be mean but i think you have something mentally wrong with you. or you're just stupid.

Soul was lost, simple as

Show your desktop PC area.
I guarantee the loss of soul is due to your setup being uncomfortable and gay.

It's fine, a standard desk with two monitors.

You leave logitechs speakers out of this. Those speakers are the Toyotas of sound. That shit will last you 15 years easily.

PC Gaming is highly soulful. Just do something original instead of copying everyone else.

Holy fuck it's true, I have those speakers too and they're amazing.

Attached: shit.png (1873x796, 2.22M)

I gutted a steam machine and put it into my tower.
I would stick it in the wall if I could so I could just have pipes and wires coming through to minimize the noise.

You're absolutely right op. Most people here are PCfags and won't admit it but the reason why so many here don't play video games anymore is because PC destroys your attention span.

On console it's only you and the game. This is gaming at its purest form and the way developers intended players to experience the game. It's full of soul.

I saw my brother go from Xbox to PC and honestly he has become a shell of himself. Second monitor with Twitch/youtube constantly open, browsing social media every free second he gets while in queue because he needs instant dopamine, switching from game to game constantly because he feels bored and hey he didn't pay much for the game anyway, huge backlog of games bought for cheap that will never be opened...

Yeah, PC gaming is absolutely soulless and it's pretry fitting that most of the playerbase is into mobas/mmos. You got that 3000$ PC and all you end up playing is some cheap mobile tier gane like Genshin Impact or LOL.

Again most people will seethe because "muh freedom" and "muh piracy" but they'll probably come home tonight, sit in front of their computer depressed and end up browsing Any Forums or playing a shitty moba/battle royale/mmo because they're too distracted to do anything else.

>He didn't go to recycling center and find a 90s case
>He didn't modify if to work with todays hardware
There is nothing filled with as much soul as choice.

>Second monitor with Twitch/youtube constantly open, browsing social media every free second he gets while in queue because he needs instant dopamine, switching from game to game constantly because he feels bored and hey he didn't pay much for the game anyway, huge backlog of games bought for cheap that will never be opened
>implying every zoomer doesn't do this with a cell phone while playing on console
The user with reddit spacing is retarded? No way.

90s cases are pure garbage hotboxes

My room looks like a recycling center and I don't give a shit about what case I use. sometimes I don't use one at all. Everyone is trying to look cool and for what? We're all going to die miserable anyway. Just make sure your trash runs and that is good enough.

Attached: 1653523988544.png (226x223, 10.27K)

>Reddit le epic nhilist
>Reddit le meme rage face
Hello, Reddit!