The PS4 exclusive everyone forgot

The PS4 exclusive everyone forgot

Attached: 4a3a9afa-85c3-4572-9fff-b80ebfdd4362_2.43e5156426602cb37cd7032da65fef08-1.png (1612x1999, 1.19M)

I can think of 100 PS4 games "more forgotten" than the AAA cinematic blockbuster you just posted.

Attached: Zombie-Hunter.jpg (768x768, 96.98K)

>gears of war killer

Didn't the ending fight qte scene rip off another movie?

It's like Sony doesn't even want people to remember it exists because it flopped so hard. Should have been a PS+ game by now and still isn't available on their game pass either.

Remember this garbage? Me neither! Console exclusives are always hyped by low iq monkeys regardless of quality. It's always funny when these exclusives arrive on other platforms and everybody realizes how garbage they are and they just get memory holed. People seriously put this thrash into lists about how their precious console is better than other consoles and pc.

Attached: Heavy_Rain_Box_Art_29.jpg (434x500, 77.76K)

>Be Ready at dawn
>Spend a decade doing Sony's busy work, making god of war hand held spinoff games
>Finally get a chance to make your own game
>Waste it on a making a bad 3 hour long playable movie

k e k

More like The Order 1886 seconds of gameplay because that game was short af

Managed to make a steampunk Victorian London game with Lycans a generic TPS padded with snoy cutscenes.

Based, absolute Kino game, shame about the current state of faggotry in Sony

The same is done for pc exclusives, every time it turns out it was yet another boring survival sim/indie trash/eurojank game.

Attached: 1660453409410.jpg (1257x1500, 266.06K)

the visuals are still great even to this day

Attached: 20150220192608.jpg (1920x1080, 195.46K)

You're a zoomer lying faggot that wasn't here for the memes. People shit talked it then and still do now; doesn't change the fact it's a good game.
Actually surprisingly good for what it is. Fags here did the same thing of spoiling the ending and shit posting about movie games, despite it having solid gameplay and only being let down by being short with no replayability. This has been a fanboy shitpostint board for literal decades and I've been here the whole time. Time is flat circle, as caspar says.

>PS4 exclusive released in 2015 set in victorian era england with werewolves and steampunk weapons
It got mogged hard by Bloodborne

I hate it when games force film grain and chromatic aberration. Ruins the clarity.

Maybe but no one rembers because it was such a bland anticlimactic end.

That "Shaun!" Meme alone keeps the memory of this game alive.

Ryse, second son and the order. The jump in graphics blew my mind as a kid.

You know I hear the term movie game or playable movie a lot on Any Forums. Mostly just referencing a game that has more than one cutscene. But it's a perfect adjective for The Order 1886. Literally everything you do is Press Button = Watch Lengthy Animation. Even stuff as simple as climbing over a small obstacle is such a chore when in other games its just part of the platforming. For such a short game, it was padded as fuck with time wasting shit. It's probably something like only an hour of *actual* gameplay.

It really is. The only actual gameplay is the most basic elements of a third person cover shooter and thats at most, 30-40 mins of the game.

Don't forget the forced 24FPS frame rate even during gameplay to make it "cinematic"