Master duel

This game is just a coinflip simulator now. I legit lost all these matches just because I went second, no because of skill, no because of bricking. No matter how many handtraps i had in my opening hand, my oponent always ended up with some bullshit on his field that ended up making impossible to play this fucking game

Attached: IMG-20220813-WA0128.jpg (1170x540, 69.4K)

Post deck.

>decide to play plants, open my first 10 pack
>get this
I think it was meant to be

Attached: plant.jpg (506x799, 174.43K)

>not Teardrop
It wasn't meant to be user.

Put more "going second" cards in your deck like Dark Ruler No More or Winged Dragon of Ra Sphere Mode

Hope you like it bro, Rikkas with Sunavalon are crazy

can imperm activate during the damage step?

Attached: 1659944851797629.png (828x625, 470.14K)

>eldlich player opens with skill drain and imperial order
>again
It's always the opening hand and if not it's the first draw

>go first
>draw all your going second cards
>go second
>draw all your going first cards

Attached: FaDiA3JUUAAPHyk.jfif.jpg (1499x1594, 1.03M)

uooooohhhhhhh
royal cunny!!

missed gradiusanons post before the last thread died, but incase he's still around:
focus on OTKing, run a fuckton of board breakers, kaijus (especially jizukiru), 3x xx03, lord british, T301, pots of desires then just whack niggas with your honest limiter removal'd spaceships
it's still not gonna be all that good but it's fun

lol pathetic

This save yourself the heartache user.

No

No
only cards that can modify ATK/DEF can usually be activated during the damage step or abilities that specify during the damage step
the damage step is one of the most complicated phases of yugioh

Attached: 214829.png (433x632, 350.04K)

NTA but small world might also be an option to try and get honest, though you'd have to add a bridge monster of some kind since the ships are light machines with 1200 atk

>just because I went second, no because of skill, no because of bricking
This literally wouldn't happen if called by got banned and crossout went to 1.
You lose because you cannot interact with your opponent.
You lose because maxx C, the card that should stop you from INSTANTLY kneeling going second, did not resolve.
Ban called by and limit crossout, those cards literally punish you for going second.

They should just add side decks for a BO1 format
>both players see opponent's decks
>can modify your deck from side deck pile 15 seconds before the match starts after the coin flip

done

Don't forget your leeching the light+light kaiju combo, and your inferno reckless summons.

>This game is just a coinflip simulator now.
>Now
Nigga, it’s been so since 2009 with tele DAD faggotary

Pretty much this. The thing that differentiates good decks from bad decks is how many extenders they have to play around handtraps/negations with going second, and how broken their starters are going first to end on diverse endboards. Pretty much the entire reason why Splights are so broken in the TCG is that any level 2 remaining on the field means full combo no matter what handtrap you have, and they can still play under Dark Ruler by setting their quickplay while having full resources next turn because you can't OTK them.
There's not really any "solution" for weaker decks, you either run a large going 2nd package and get a weaker turn 1 or brick entirely, or you run less going 2nd cards and win semi-consistently going first but always lose going 2nd. Even the all-powerful Maxx C has 3x Ash 3x Crossout 2x Called By
And no matter how cleverly you play your 2-3 handtraps, they can always just have Fusion Destiny or go into Verte/Halq with their remaining monsters.

Just play a top-tier deck because this game is not designed to be fun otherwise

Attached: it_can't_be_helped.png (257x202, 30.21K)

dumb opinion
as expected of a smug poster

Only red reboot is going to save me and I can't guarantee I open/ top deck it

>Even the all-powerful Maxx C has 3x Ash 3x Crossout 2x Called By
There's a rather simple fix for that actually.
Just ban or limit every card that stops maxx C from resolving.

Sprights are not broken in the TCG nigga but for now they're tier 1 and will definitely survive the next banlist if not the one after next.

retard

>see other guys deck before the duel
>change my drytron board to target it

Crossout at the very least really should be banned in a Bo1 format because everyone is just maining the same shit because there's no side deck

We could also ban Maxx C

They should put maxx C at 6 so it's more likely both players can draw it and make the game fair.

Hmmm how about no?
The less combo decks are playable at any given time, the better.

I'll be sure to play floo
Give my opponents ALL the cards

How do we fix watts?

I finally accepted the adventure pill an made this and am now winning. Also bird faggots and Swordsouls seems to be asleep at this hour so it is easy dueling. How do I fit the patchwork/edge imp engine in here? Is having that engine really the optimal way to play?

Attached: FaGKvw0VQAMvaoK.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 672.6K)

>mfw winning against meta decks with my non-floodgate 60 cards grass zw eldlich deck
I really need crossout, called by and super poly tho...

Attached: luck is my floodgate.jpg (500x1406, 191.14K)