Sonic Omens GOTY?

Seen a google doc about what they done to maria's model, so while I was datamining I checked it out. turns out they were actually this down bad

Attached: maria.png (373x297, 78.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mXC2FHMieDdt3giLxmPNz92-Ghips1EOCwsB1LRGudc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

What are these? Panties for ants?

does that say BAD GIRL?

Yes lmfao they were feeling different doing this

kek fucking 2d pedos man

Isn't too bad, if only they didn't name it "Bad girl"
Would've gotten away with it.

Even ignoring the panties her model has a ridiculous ass

Attached: bad girl.jpg (457x458, 35.61K)

Fucking based

>google doc
Link it.

docs.google.com/document/d/1mXC2FHMieDdt3giLxmPNz92-Ghips1EOCwsB1LRGudc/edit?usp=sharing

Took Someone long enough to do this
I thought it was from the back side, but it's not just the front, it's a fucking thong

Russians really think they can post a global game with pedoism in it and not expect the US to cancel them. Fucking ballzy retards.

Wasn't these the same devs that wanted SEGA's attention to "hire this man" unironically? Or was that some other fan game I'm thinking about.

Attached: 1619051849199.jpg (541x604, 56.99K)

Wow its fucking nothing.

Either Maria was a chick or Gerald was more insane than we thought

I don't really care that they modeled her underwear but it probably wasn't wise to leave it in the final release. The model for Maria itself is pretty nice though.

Attached: evart-the-final-episodes.jpg (1920x1152, 205.08K)

Seeing /sthg/ seethe over this is funny. I haven't been to that shithole in over 3 years now and it's just as mentally ill as I remember it

Good times, except not really. I just love how they are still seething over the idea of edgy Sonic needing to be validated just because TMNT does it. Like, TMNT always was edgy from the start, it was the 87 show that revisioned it into being for kids/parents. Sonic since Sonic 1/3K was always for general audiences, nothing mature or edgy about them. Sonic became revisioned into being edgy, not the other way around. I sure as hell don't recall underaged girls in Sonic 1 with detailed underwear as one of the sprites

And before you say "of course not it's too low res" Samus Aran says hello. There was also a Maria in Castlevania with enough fanservice to prove even Sonic could have done that if they wanted to, but that wasn't the direction of the series because it was never about being mature.

Attached: 1624118828912.png (974x817, 878.81K)

She looks like the generic mobile in-game model

Get some taste nigger

This is not a 'pictures that aged poorly' thread, user.

It's ok, better than anything SEGA made before, but Rafa's is literally the best one out of all of them at this point.

Attached: Rafaknight_rk-1411852922674163714-20210704_200222-img1.jpg (1692x1096, 292.43K)

HAHAHA nice

>I sure as hell don't recall underaged girls in Sonic 1 with detailed underwear as one of the sprites
sonic was meant to have a sexy human girlfriend in the original game

She was underaged and also designed to be sexy? Like, not like toonforce sexy, unironically sexy like Rouge?

>She was underaged and also designed to be sexy
does it matter if she is comiting bestiality?