Re-Pac drops in less than two weeks

Share your love for the Pac-Man series here!

Attached: pmwremakes.png (1200x675, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZXnIZfdMG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hope this does well so they do the second game as well, that one was really fun.

I freaking love this game and I especially love Pac-Man so why don't the developers put Pac-Man into a 3D space it works! This game is my childhood so I should say check it out

>The original Pac-Man design
thank fucking god Namco still has some sense

Attached: pac_man_party_3d_render__2__pac_man__by_jerimiahisaiah_d7ddhop-fullview.png (1024x1024, 598.92K)

Playing pac man world 3 for the first time to hold over. Always liked 2 fine but heard 3 was dogs hit. Aside from some damage-sponge enemies I don’t get the hate. I’m having a good time with it

It's basically the Sonic 06 of the Pac-Man series, but even then I prefer it over Ghostly Adventures which honestly did more harm to the franchise.

>no brown pac-man so far
phew, we dodged a kike bullet, guise

These remakes better be good unlike that Klonoa remastered garbage.
Actually looking forward to this.

Attached: 1493404603155.png (891x712, 491.03K)

Ghostly Adventures' design was so abhorrent that getting told "no" on it when putting Pac-Man into Smash 4 legitimately killed the whole idea

It basically also killed the entire franchise for the rest of the 2010's as it was "demoted" and regulated to a merchandising brand rather than an actual video game franchise.

Hell, the only "games" it got in that remaining time was mobile trash and rehashes of the original arcade game.

Pac-Man 256 is unironically one of the best mobile games you can find

The character models in this game look so cheap. Esepcially the ghosts.

It's a bit hard to really "HD" a bedsheet ghost.

Attached: 1654812625896.png (250x250, 46.04K)

But they’re all yellow how do we be racist

They're based off their ingame PS1 models and animations but also modeled after their official 2D artwork appearances, it's weird.

Sure you can, just give the skin a really uncanny texture like burlap or leather and make the eyes bloodshot

>tfw none of the characters speak anymore,they just do shitty noices
>tfw toc-man wouldn't talk as well
>tfw they are probably going for the new super mario bros formula with "yahoo wahoo" instead of character personalities

Not gonna lie i have a bad feeling about that

Attached: 1637053254259.png (846x467, 373.2K)

They at least have dialogue boxes, and the game seems to have also added segments with Toc-Man between bosses.
I don't doubt some NSMB-ification had something to do with it, but I'm gonna hopefully chalk most of it down to budget (the game isn't going for 1-1 accuracy) and pray that a hypothetical Re-Pac 2 adds voice acting. I only say this because they had Pac-Man talking as recently as the Pac-Store commercials, so I don't think it's a Classic Sonic situation.
youtu.be/2ZXnIZfdMG8

It's better that they keep the ghost designs simplistic and iconic.

When they tried to give the ghosts "unique" designs to match their personalities, the end result was fucking retarded pic related.

Attached: pacman_ghost_adventures_designs_0131.png (920x634, 183.67K)

They're a shittier version of the Pac-Man Arrangement transformations they had with Kinky, too.

Attached: 1643231348984.png (256x256, 11.24K)

I hope that they correct the stupid Blinky/Clyde name error

Attached: 3180130318083140813401.png (332x212, 67.44K)