4>2>Movie>3>1>Vitashit

4>2>Movie>3>1>Vitashit

Attached: DD99CAE5-5B28-4574-BC14-F728B3728A75.jpg (1012x1500, 460.04K)

>Movie
They're all movies

vita game is bad?

The Vita game is good because it's proof that people only pretend to like Uncharted games when they have good graphics.

1 and 2 are good though.

kek

3>4>2>Vita>1.
Any other opinions are wrong.

tell me how i know you played 3 first

Uncharted is what movie games should be. I want massive set pieces inside of a story that knows when to be serious and when to be funny.

Attached: 245646256.jpg (1000x563, 84.05K)

1 was clunky and easily the worst but it was the first so fair enough
2 was pure kino, only thing it did wrong was a multiplayer addon
3 was full of great stuff yet weirdly forgettable for some reason
4 greatly improved the gameplay with the bigger environments and improved stealth allowing for more interesting encounters. Art design was excellent too but some of the story decisions were a bit odd. I don't even know why they had the south african lady in it.
Never played vita or the Chloe spinoff, or watched the movie.

There's a video proofing that if you skip all the cutscenes you get the credits

>4 greatly improved the gamplay
>most "puzzles" are solved by waiting until unfunny Troy Baker NPC solves it for you
>combat more shallow than U3
>so few shooting sections that they offer all of them as an unlockable bonus
>stealth was just bad Assassin's Creed shit with "hide in tall grass"
>several important moments are being shoved around by NPCs
>Laura Baily voicing black woman
>black super power lady ruins every scene she's in, thankfully the entire cast just ignores her for the most part until she leaves

Uncharted 4 is a horrible fucking game and one of the most anti-fun games ever made. It does not want you to play it more than once or all it's tricks are exposed. You do so little gameplay and it's just heavily favored towards walking around not doing anything with an NPC companion, when Uncharted at it's best is a game that while never doing anything the best, knows how to balance all it's variety well. U4 has none of that.

I hope we get an obligatory ass shot on everything Tom does from here on out

YOU CAN NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF DESTINY

2>4>3>1
If 4 didn't have the "oh yeah here's my shoehorned brother that didn't exist until now" shit it'd be over 2 for me.

They have to at this point, his ass is a major part of his fame as an actor.

>nu-Any Forums likes this garabge

2>1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movie

It was great and leagues better than ps3 Drake's Fortune at least.

Hold on now, 2 is the greatest but the MP was also some of the most fun I had on PS3.

I only played the vita and i like it, also the movies was OK I guess Holland isn't that bad of an actor he is just stuck with spooderman

4 >>>>>>> 2 >>>>>> 3 > 1
Havent played LL but Uncharted without Nate...just not my thing.