Where are the good games, Any Forums? i've searched everywhere but cant find them

where are the good games, Any Forums? i've searched everywhere but cant find them.

Attached: tiresome.png (342x245, 99.75K)

There's only one and it's called Deus Ex

SIFU and Multiversus are pretty good

Up your ass and to the left.

On the 3ds

Lufia II rise of the sinestrals
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Deathsmiles: Mega Black Label
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Metal Slug X
Super Ghouls n Ghosts
Suikoden II
Gunstar Heroes
Radiant Silvergun
Terranigma
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Thief II: The Metal Age
Never7: The End of Infinity
Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Grim Fandango
Fallout: A Post Nuclear-Role Playing Game
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
Breath of Fire IV
The House of Fata Morgana

Where did you search and how?

they are all in the past. new games are propaganda bs or simply bs and cutscene walking sims for npcs like cuck of war etc

>VA with no voice acting
No, Morgana is shit

played it last year and beat it. might replay it again.
I don't like playing multiplayer focused fighting games, and I don't want to install epic for sifu
thanks for the list. I see a few games I don't recognize, might give them a go. have a cute girl.
i said everywhere, user.
yeah, AAA games are shit for leftist/normalfag NPCs. I figured that out years ago.

Attached: peri.jpg (1024x1315, 228.39K)

there are no more good games and there never again will be. except for the yearly indie title which is in forever early access and your only game you can stand to play because it isn't a fucking movie posing as a game like the rest or full of communist propaganda and stronk angry wamen and blacks
i reccomend games up until 2015 - anything after is pozzed (that is unironically the time when globohomo went into overdrive globally and also destroyed gaming)

I think you might just be retarded, could be possible

He's right

What genres do you like, OP?

>i said everywhere
Steam is not everywhere and I doubt you actually looked for anything there, just quickly browsed a main page and called it a day probably.

lesson 1, never take advice from Any Forums

if they say a game is dog shit, you better check it out just in case

if they say its normie garbage, thats the signal you've found something worth your time

if at any moment they recommend you a game, turn and run the other direction, because said game is either loli bait, or its a dark souls themed walking sim

Felt like 2011-12 was when games started becoming pozzed to me

I bought a game called Hades that I’ve been playing for the past 3 days. It’s pretty fucking good so far, but I’ve realized my brain really enjoys rogue-likes, so your mileage may vary. But Greek mythology, usually games about Greek mythology are good.

of course i'm right. don't bother to respond to obvious shills they are obvious.
soros himself said in a bloomberg interview: "gaming has been dealt with". that pretty much says it all. the kikes are behind it like every time when they do their little cultural subversion. it's the new communism that has rooted in america. it's all over for them... with jews you literally lose.
ironically, gta5, coming out was pretty much the last triple a title which was not 100% pozzed (only 25% with gay trevor and all but at least not 100& kike bs like 6 will be)

>always do the opposite of what jews say
based

Test