Can we have a Paper Mario game with soul again?

Can we have a Paper Mario game with soul again?

Attached: eater of hoko saba.jpg (921x1200, 185.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videogameschronicle.com/features/interviews/paper-mario-origami-king/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mandate is schizo shit so sure

Yeah, it's called Origami King.

Attached: soul.png (1165x655, 687.36K)

shut the fuck up tanabe literally said point blank "there are mandates that make it so you can't make any mario characters that look like mario characters or modify mario characters at all"
and before you post it a picture of the nuEyerock in some Mario Tennis is not an arguement

>anyone I don't like is tanabe
Tanabe probably doesn't even speak English

i miss paper mario threads, people keep talking about the games starting from super, bring up bug fables and it's just a mess

Cope.

Thread's slow in the middle of the night. Anybody want a paper mario drawing request?

> Iwata: Miyamoto-san really persevered with Paper Mario this time. Exactly what was he particular about?

>Tanabe: Aside from wanting us to change the atmosphere a lot, there were two main things that Miyamoto-san said from the start of the project—"It's fine without a story, so do we really need one?" and "As much as possible, complete it with only characters from the Super Mario world.
>Since Paper Mario: Sticker Star, it’s no longer possible to modify Mario characters or to create original characters that touch on the Mario universe. That means that if we aren’t using Mario characters for bosses, we need to create original characters with designs that don’t involve the Mario universe at all, like we’ve done with Olly and the stationery bosses.

videogameschronicle.com/features/interviews/paper-mario-origami-king/

Attached: 1592519758373.png (1283x801, 809.1K)

>We must keep in mind that the origins of the characters are in the games. These are characters that fans have grown attached to through countless hours of playtime. We must develop those characters in a way that won’t destroy fans’ memories of the characters in their worlds. We always proceed with caution as to not damage the value of the brand.

>If we want to increase sales in the short term, there are other ways to do so. It’s more a question of what we can do to keep Nintendo a beloved brand in the long run. That’s the debate we often have internally, and something I think carefully about as I make decisions. There’s always a risk of destroying the Nintendo brand, which we spent over 30 years building.

Attached: 1610462598854.jpg (686x818, 72.92K)

you need to be 18 years old to be on this website

no

Attached: 1643798295639.jpg (1317x919, 221.85K)

NOW THIS LOOKS TOO OFF BRAND TO ME
SO MAKE IT LIKE NSMB
'CAUSE WE NEED A LITTLE CONSISTENCY
'CAUSE IT AIN'T NINTENDO WITHOUT ME
I SAID, STOP THIS SHIT NOW TANABE
JUST MAKE IT LIKE NSMB
'CAUSE WE CAN'T JUST DO AN RPG
'CAUSE IT AIN'T NINTENDO WITHOUT ME

Attached: 1658961182379.gif (498x367, 3.17M)

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: miyafucko.jpg (550x312, 99.92K)

big family friendly casual video game company, prease undastand

You know what happened before the Mandates?

9/11. think about it

How about some paper mario requests?

Attached: u3.png (580x436, 130.12K)

you ignored my request in the last thread

Which one was it?

mario in tube mode stuck somewhere and looking very disappointed

Attached: 1658186646224371.jpg (634x484, 45.29K)

BOTW 2 Link as a Paper Mario character

recreate the "mario if he real" image but with paper mario

Attached: 1632174105979.jpg (1136x956, 263.9K)