PC Gaming

>PC Gaming

Attached: 1659044253557.webm (600x316, 2.01M)

I pirate it
I own it

The only platform where you actually own your games.

From the end user perspective, what difference does it make whether I own the games on steam?

Obviously, this question becomes irrelevant the moment I can no longer access my steam library or the experience changes in a significant way.

You legally do not own your games on steam and you cannot resell them like physical console copies (im not OP)

>ywnb the face of a dystopia
games for this feel?

>da jooz
meds

The only non-schizo answer? Nothing unless Steam itself shuts down, which they have previously stated would allow some mechanism to continue having access.
You also can't resell them, but they're inherently digital

feel bad for himn he will alawsy be the you will own nothing and be happy guy

woner who he is?

>He pirated?

Attached: file.png (429x450, 261.14K)

Actually, I hate bugs and don't think I'll eat them. I also like to own my things. Fuck you.

Attached: 1629236161132.webm (600x316, 1.24M)

>PC Gaming

Attached: 1660447875568.jpg (1200x1115, 147.63K)

These threads are always hilarious

>You legally do not own your games on steam and you cannot resell them like physical console copies (im not OP)
What difference does that make? I can play them without Steam regardless. On consoles on the other hand you also don't legally own your games OR your console; the entire device itself is DRM and can be bricked remotely.

kek, just dont shave for 10 days and wear a wool beanie and a hoodie. Then you too can loo happy about never owning property.

>yfw you can only own what the console manufacturer says you can

Attached: 1629454985740.png (916x759, 884.7K)

yes.

Yes, that is why they are 3x cheaper than console games.
That being said I haven't touched my old PS1, 2, Gamecube since 2008. So who cares?

Console bros... All my games are digital because I am too lazy to go to the store, or get up everytime and change the disc over.

Attached: 1660448122396.jpg (477x596, 32.87K)

console games lose their online functionality unless you pay a subscription. check mate console fags

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7.42K)

95% of the consoles in existence can play pirated games, retard.

Yes, you do. Pshhh nothing personal, retarded consolefag. lol

Attached: physicalbros it's over.png (787x763, 427.09K)

All consoles starting from the Xbox 360 can also be remotely bricked for playing pirated games.

>the console is a DRM machine.
not surprised.

>don't pay $80 a year
>can't play games anymore
At least it's free on PC.

>mfw retard has no reading comprehension and calls you a retarded consolefag

Attached: 1637673976577.png (514x352, 30K)

Never happened to my CFW PS3 which came out after the 360.

>buy game on Steam
>sync Steam to my GoG account
>i own that game on GoG now too
>write down the CD key into my CD key book just in case
>use GoG's DRM-less iso backup feature to back game up on an external HDD
>burn the .iso to a DVD
>pirate a copy of the game anyway just to be sure
check-mate casuals

PC piracy is literally the only way to guarantee ownership of unmolested vidya in the current year.

Attached: 1506097635887.png (1143x851, 236.04K)

*whoosh*

Attached: Blu-Ray Disc Rot.jpg (640x712, 339.44K)

>Never happened to my CFW PS3 which came out after the 360.
My Steam account has also never been deleted, doesn't mean it can't happen. Difference is with Steam the games still remain on my harddrive.

Unironically sold all my physical games and just bought GamePass recently. Very happy with that choice, so many games to play and no plastic junk

Good luck on getting the latest patches, DLCs, Day 1 Patch and more. Image what happens when the sony servers for these shut down. Unless you don't mind playing the gimped version, great!

You don't seem to understand either the meme or who you're talking to. I haven't started up a console in years.

oh no, something that won't happen for like 50+ years if you don't keep your discs in a greenhouse

that face is so god damn creepy but i can't stop laughing at it knowing the context behind it

Do you believe that shit? lmao

Attached: disc rot.jpg (480x360, 24.86K)