What would a Catherine for women believe? Women also have anxieties and hard choices to make

What would a Catherine for women believe? Women also have anxieties and hard choices to make.

Attached: 9360f9089246be02dae0f81c8c6fc152.jpg (453x772, 29.79K)

*be like

LIKE ME &_&

lmao no

Attached: !!.jpg (500x332, 24.88K)

the Bechdel Test exists because women obviously, inherently function at a lower cognitive level than men. A game where the narrative has you follow the internal monologue of a woman cannot be both interesting and honest. If it is interesting, the "woman" has been written as a man.

Facing accountability is the greatest nightmare a woman could ever have

Bechdel test was made by seething lesbos. Most everyone written by women would fail.

>Women also have anxieties and hard choices to make
Only ugly ones

If it's about that, it'd be better than the actual Catherine. It'd be worse if it pusses out by not having the MC own up to everything like Vincent did.

i find this image unnerving

Women don't feel guilt or remorse

goodness gracious
sheep catherine got me Wales'in

remind me: was vincent put in the dream world because he cheated, or because he's a pussy that doesnt wanna reproduce?
if its the latter, will the same apply to women?

it was because he didn't want to marry
They were together for like 10 years and the girl had to fake a pregnancy to make him finally man up and marry her already

now post sheep Catherine i know you have it

Latter, you're in that world before you cheat iirc
A female version would unironically be better horror because it would probably be about comitting abortion for the sake of selfishness, and you're haunted by the soul of your child who tries to kill you in your subconscious when you sleep

>They were together for like 10 years and the girl had to fake a pregnancy to make him finally man up and marry her already
I find this amusing because that's literally my parents, my dad dated my mom for 10 years and she threatened to cuck him if he didn't marry her

so it's mainly about being uncommitted, got it
that's one of the women specific things that it could do. there's also the pressure to reproduce which does exist for both sexes but strikes different for females, especially past a certain age.
not sure what else could be different tho. maybe instead of a Monster Bride, the fear would be a Flighty Groom that might leave her at the altar.

>Women also have ... hard choices to make.
>Should I sleep with rich Chad or Slightly Less Rich Chad? How about both!

Golden Playhouse 2 when? Please, Atlus, I need either that or Raidou 3...

Attached: 16917358_p0.jpg (300x300, 67.39K)

"Do I have sex with D'Laquarius because user didn't notice I was upset when he didn't seem 100% interested when I talked about Becky from work?"

t. malding incel tranny