Alienware AW3423DW

Is it actually good? Or is it all just paid off shills?

My biggest issues with it are that it’s ultra wide and curved. I hate curved monitors and I hate ultra wide, so it’s worst of all worlds.

Also the input lag goes up to 23ms in 60fps content, which can be a big issue

Attached: 4E845328-FC1C-4BAB-963E-C7FBD2EB4172.jpg (1284x1732, 705.91K)

curved monitors are a meme. also
>my biggest issues with it are i dislike it and I hate it
why did you make this thread

>Alienware
>curved

Attached: 1648506057998.jpg (1024x903, 70.42K)

Wait for the true hdr and mini led to come down in price. All current monitors even the good ones have varying degrees of faults and quality control issues. Panel lottery is still a thing but companies like LG have gotten better.

>>my biggest issues with it are i dislike it and I hate it
typical Any Forums thread

i have curved monitor. at first i thought it was a waste of money but now i like it.
also curved swords

Attached: 1659971407552392.jpg (680x588, 92.8K)

imagine buying this to play this weeks hype trash AAA garbage

>i hate curved
>i hate ultrawide
>input lag goes up significantly at 60 fps
Are you fucking retarded OP?

Also that’s a great monitor.

yeah I thought curved monitors were a meme at first too, but I really like playing with ultrawide and they only make ultrawide in curved so I bought a samsung G5 and the curve isn't really noticeable
I still don't know why they do it, I don't notice a difference between curved and non curved so i imagine it's just some marketing gimmick to make them look cooler?

LG C2 42 inch is the best money can buy right now.

Attached: 55654654.png (1100x618, 1.18M)

I love mine. The HDR mode is pure sex. I can't go back to LCD displays anymore as the true blacks are great. I know that it's not recommended, but I use the DCI-P3 color space which looks beautiful especially for more cartoony looking games with how rich the colors get. The color gamut just makes everything look amazing in general. I was already an ultrawide fag so it is pretty much my dream monitor.

The main caveat is that it only supports HDMI 2.0 rather than 2.1 due to G-sync, so if I get a new console it wouldn't be Ideal.

>I don't notice a difference between curved and non curved
They suppose to make your eyes focus more on picture, without distracting you from outside view.
It is the same with Big TVs which you place close to your couch.

>game only runs at 60-80 fps
>has horrendous input lag
what year is it?

I have a CX I never use because I just plug all my consoles into my second computer monitor with audio outputting through my headphones so my consoles games are combined with my PC for discord/videos/music. And that’s only for games that aren’t on PC or have issues in the ports and emulation. Lots of retro stuff and switch games.

it's great. my first panel had a dead pixel smack in the middle, but dell got a replacement out to me and didn't give me a hard time. I've never seen image quality better, but you have to try to manage the light level in the room. too bright and the blacks will be dark greyish instead.

>X brand
>Y feature

what's with all the faggot toys in the background? I hope this pic was pulled from reddit cuz it sure reeks of their shit.

> The Dell AW3423DW has low input lag with high-frame-rate signals, but it increases a bit with lower-frame-rate content. It's still low enough that you won't notice any delay, but it isn't ideal for competitive gaming.

Please explain how terrible 18.4 ms is.

It’s been proven that anything above 15ms is noticeable

Are there any ultrawides that have 240hz?
Aside from the 10 foot long G9?

Response times look fucking great but the input lag is so high.
Rip.

60 fps is 16.66ms
18.3ms of lag at 60 fps is very bad.
You will notice it.
I have played at 14ms at 60hz and it was noticable but you always want to have a monitor that responds faster than the framerate you're at.