What are your excluded steam tags Any Forums?

What are your excluded steam tags Any Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.59.28 PM.png (1374x570, 211.27K)

>only 10 tags
Why is gaben so gay?

>roguelite
based
>roguelike
cringe

Anime
LGBTQIALMN+
Both are the same really.

>filtering RPGMaker and Roguelike but not JRPG
>also doesn't filter "interactive drama" or "visual novel"
Analysis: OP is a fag who loves to a grind, can't stand the strategy required to best a roguelike, but also hates RPGMaker games because they don't have to art budget that obscures that all JRPGs are essentially the same skinnerbox tedium.

Attached: ExclusionZone.png (611x456, 28.91K)

Literally what is their excuse for not allowing more?

Their platform would be empty.

Attached: .jpg (638x638, 34.3K)

first person
i hate first person games

Probably the fact that games end up with like 20+ tags on them because Steam is gay and full of faggots
If you have too many tags, you'll hide so many games due to the overuse of tags for every game that there'd be nothing left to play
I mean for fuck sake, retards on Steam tagged Monster Hunter with female protagonist because you can play as a female, and also gave it free to play because of the demo, not to mention also hitting it with Open World and MMO tags as well
Steam users are fucking retarded, and the lack of gatekeeping means even the retarded kid with down syndrome can access it all his input is worth exactly the same as yours
Fuck Steam, fuck Valve and fuck GabeN

I have RPGMaker filtered, but not Visual Novel because it makes the JRPG tag otherwise useful. Unfortunately too many decent games also have the Visual Novel tag just because of how they handle cut-scenes with 2D art and text. I actually wish you could exclude specific combinations of tags.

I wish there was a way to remove chinese trash.

I wish there was a "Made with Unity" tag.

chinese vidya is good

Attached: fist.webm (584x540, 2.32M)

That's the most egregious shit Steam does in my opinion, not allowing you to filter out games with no English language, and it only gets worse as the chinks start to pump out more games

I believe you can create one and slap it on whatever you want.
Seriously their tagging system is so fucked it's unreal.

>Real-Time with Pause

That is oddly specific...

I only like turn based. Dragon Age Origins was the one exception because it had a really nice system for configuring everything your AI companions would do in a fight

I think there is a certain threshold that needs to be added independently by different uses before it will actually show up for others.

Aside from one very specific exception because it fills an autistic niche theme I'm into, no.

>excessive use of particle effects, hit stun, screen-shake, and automated combos in an otherwise completely generic shovelware side-scrolling action game.

Is there a tag for this?

chinese

yeah, "games I haven't played but I am forced to flame on because muh nationalism"