Anyone else feel like they are too old for games...

anyone else feel like they are too old for games? every game that comes out seems like it's not for them or it's just not fun???????

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1ej147-full-satanic-commonwealth-games-2022-opening-ceremony.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not yet. I played Disc Room yesterday and I enjoyed it.

no but im not an old fuck like you

>anyone else feel like they are too old for games?
No, I'm simply bored of western games since I love anime and play games from Japan.

I'm too old for competitive multiplayer

Sp is fine

all the new games feel shit old games feel fun for some reason? was playing coh 1 and it's fun same with mgs 3 or mgs 2 and even mgs 5 it's fun as fuck new games i tried it's just not the same it's boring

If you look at the games in OP's background they're almost all Japanese

I liked 1 or 2 things I hope they go full propaganda so I can leave this hobby without regrets

I'm too old to play games with people who are "gamers" if that counts. I'm almost 40 and kids today are a bunch of fucking faggots.

i still like games

35 here, I moved to simulators. Gaming feels good and fun again.

I like the Irresponsible Captain Tylor set though.

Attached: irresponsible-captain-tylor-tv-limited-edition-ultra-dvd-box.jpg (647x750, 104.83K)

Nobody says "Im too old for movies or books" so whats with the stigmata ?

also, he wouldve aged much better, if he dressed properly without the piercings and shit

And yet youre here, craving for attention, kid

Exactly this

>anyone else feel like they are too old for games?
No. Want to know why? It's no different than any other hobby that people stick with throughout their lives. No one bats an eye over someone growing their own crops as a hobby, so why not gaming. It's like there's a stigma that you're not allowed to have fun throughout your life. What a boring existence these critics have.

Attached: 232472359.jpg (1080x1080, 76.41K)

I'm one of those weird millennial boomers who really enjoys the newer games. I'm 32 and I love Fortnite. Even though some of it might have some jewery to it I still think some games are still fun

you're gonna be an old fuck before you even know it. once you hit 25 you're gonna start feel like someone is speed running your life and then you'll fucking 40 in the span that feels like 5 years to you. You're smug now but at least that old fag knows how to use a fucking can opener. I bet no one fucking loves you.

You can't be too old for games, but you can be too old for doing shit like op's pic. Its just embarrassing.

If you thought all you needed was a gaming PC and a wallet to buy games and have a good time in the world, you’re going to have a bad time. The Tower of Babel and satanic events are creeping into everything where people don’t believe in God.
rumble.com/v1ej147-full-satanic-commonwealth-games-2022-opening-ceremony.html
Everyone wants to just believe in the good in everyone, don’t need God, right? Everyone should just be able to be happy, and enjoy any medium, and for videogames, like Doom, Mario, Minecraft, Call of Duty, etc.
Well no, actually, those games are in the west, you need to inform yourself that there are a lot more videogames in the world and they don’t all adhere to the same things. Like a lot lower spiritually, and darker. Like games about pedophiles and trannies and dragons and monsters eating people and things that aren’t fun, yes, there are people who define fun as playing games that make them very uncomfortable and that aren’t fun because they want to destroy the stores and everything behind all the masking that they do by smiling and talking through their teeth that they actually love the rotten decaying remains of great videogames. So inform yourself. Paradise belongs to God, and God keeps out demons and monsters.

Attached: 7D2E1F9E-2810-46DF-82FC-B51FAAA49ADE.jpg (958x608, 544.09K)

>???????

kill yourself

>fortnite
>new
sure grandpa

Bro I’m from the generation that got this shit popping to begin with. I still play and love video games.

Why does ever board have better anime taste than Any Forums?

Anyone that feels they’re too old to be playing video games are just too self-conscious about their lives and are unsatisfied with what they’ve accomplished in life

I'm 32. Don't get much joy from actually playing video games anymore. Maybe I'll get like 20 minutes of whatever shooter has come out but even then it's over-monetized, buggy, and just lacking content. Last year was a definite eye opener with how bad BF/ Halo and CoD turned out. Maybe a few indie games a year will catch my attention. And I of course love rhythm games but age has affected my skill level there.

So I just started different hobbies that feel a bit more rewarding. Got pretty into cooking, and I'm starting to learn the guitar. Shit feels better to spend my time on. I'm just here out of habit.

Attached: 928d8a9a57515320068a2c339e88fd28 (1).jpg (600x360, 34.3K)