Are they that bad?

are they that bad?

Attached: Raving-Rabbids-Invasion-Nickelodeon-Ubisoft-Nicktoons-Nicktoon-Animation-Characters-Cast-Group_Press-Nick.jpg (1600x1066, 160.5K)

They're like hipster minions, both just fucking annoying.

Attached: 06.jpg (1280x1823, 656.63K)

The TV show was funny at times probably because they're more violent but also intentionally try and fuck with and hurt people. They aren't misunderstood or any of that sappy sympathetic crap, they just cause chaos and spread chaos.
Put simply they're pure undiluted shitposting if it happened offline.

I always liked how they weren't just annoying but a bit creepy sometimes as well, I enjoyed the first Rabbids game alot

Attached: detbgdc-ed82bb5e-0cbc-4d33-8457-d9a2db76e2ab.jpg (1920x1080, 96.55K)

There not!

Anxiously expecting Rayman 4 to be released and then getting this pile of shit was extremely disappointing when I was a kid.

Attached: rayman2hd.jpg (680x358, 56.15K)

I expected the worst going into Mario X Rabbids but they were surprisingly tolerable

>They aren't misunderstood or any of that sappy sympathetic crap, they just cause chaos and spread chaos.
Their origin lore states that they were made fun of for being weird and different from others in the glade of dreams which is why they became chaotic, to the point that they were planning to take over the world since the very first rayman game before the events of Rabbids 1.

stoked for the next game, hoping we get more ghost rabbid booba

Fun fact: Rayman 4 actually became the GBA version of Rabbids 1, but it got overshadowed by the Wii version

Attached: RRR_GBA.jpg (484x477, 110.36K)

I've always wondered who would have been the true villain of the game. Personally, this guy would have been great as I can easily picture him being the mastermind who simply used Jabbit, that obese Jabba the Hut inspired Rabbid in the concept art, as the puppet king.

Attached: Es_h7cFXYAIqoha.jpg (3840x2160, 656.96K)

sauce

So i'm confused. When I first saw Despicable Me, I immediately thought the minions were a riip off the rabbids.

Is it the other way around? Or am I a time traveler?

No you're correct. Rabbids came out first in 2006 while the Minions 2010.

Rabbids came out in 2006, Minions are Rabbids rip-offs.
he exists in the GBA game of Rabbids 1 as the main villain.

Attached: pink.jpg (638x471, 64.32K)

uh what happens when he drinks it?

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Then again it was just a lame fight against a giant Rabbid ship. I'm sure the console game battle against him would have had something grander.

Attached: rabbids.png (638x936, 1.03M)

They're kind of sexy when you dress them up in a wig lipstick and womens underwear/clothes...

>Rabbids party game instead of new Rayman

Ubisoft...

where on the furry spectrum is wanting to bone a rabbid?

Rabbids Go Home should've gotten a remaster

The PC version actually has 'Rayman4' scattered around its files.

Attached: Untitled.png (662x391, 24.03K)

this are actually think rabbids are charming

Toy Story 1 aliens
The slugs from Flushed Away
Rabbids
Minions

Any more?

Is that game actually good? I remember watching a trailer on the Wii's Nintendo Channel and thought it looked fun.

I used to love them as a kid. I don't understand the "rabbids killed Rayman" meme when they both separated fairly soon.

Attached: 1659398037428.png (952x898, 909.14K)

No, I like it when they funni scream.

Attached: 1659946163152.png (360x360, 172.32K)

Yeah, it's basically a 3d collectathon where you commit terrorism over a large city to collect random junk so the rabbids can go to the moon because they think it's a giant light bulb and want to sleep on it

Attached: rabbidsgohome_7a.jpg (1024x576, 68.59K)

>spoiler
Sounds adorable.