Wait, so...?

wait, so...?

Attached: poison-sfv-1.png (1262x758, 931.78K)

Her uncontrollable futa lust frequently leads her to raping shota anuses, yes

Yup, Poison is actually a woman.

Someone asked Ono about Posion being a dude and he legit had no idea what that was about.

Poison was literally never a man in JP, both Akiman and Nishi already confirmed this a thousand times

yeah let's just ignore that japanese concept art that flat out says newhalf. it was all made up by those damn americans

Ono said she's a tranny. Castrated in West, tucking in Japan.

The newhalf thing was put in after the character's conception, they didnt want to be sued by feminist types. She was designed to be a biological woman, and was based off of an American woman wrestler at the time.
No one is stopping you from being gay, just don't force it on the character.

>concept art
so... literally not canon?

and then he backpedaled on the whole thing by saying Capcom has no official stance

Attached: Ono.png (869x212, 30.25K)

Guys who vehemently say again and again that Poison is a woman are just in a losing battle.
out of all the Fighting Game characters, you guys just can't win this one. The character is basically known for having a penis and that's, somehow, a big reason why she debuted in SFxT in the first place.

and why people keep asking her to come back*

Personally I would've picked Roxy nowadays

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 721.22K)

>The character is basically known for having a penis
for some people sure, but the greater majority of people who first saw her in Final Fight have other reasons

Attached: Arcade - Final Fight - Poison Roxy.png (224x364, 4.11K)

roxy is so kawaii and definitely a 100% organic female that didn't used to be a dude

Imagine the sex with Abigail

that was me, when i played final fight since 1990 before i even discovered anything about that stupid thing which i only learned about in like 1997

I dunno man
Since I was a child I've been hearing about Poison is a transvestite
It was shit being peddled all around videogame magazines and whatnot

>Since I was a child I've been hearing about Poison is a transvestite
FF was released in 1989
it was over 10 years before anyone started talking about Poison's gender/sex in the U.S.

for me, it took about 7 years to learn about it, and it was after i had gotten internet access
see, what most people here don't know is that the game itself doesn't say anything about it, so if you were just taking a blind playthrough of the game, you'd still think you were hitting a regular female enemy, and there's no censorship except for the intro with jessica who was in a bra in the arcade version
when people keep saying "poison and roxy were censored in america" i'm thinking, "what? that's not completely true" because it wasn't

>for me, it took about 7 years to learn about it
From the initial arcade release? Where?
>"poison and roxy were censored in america" i'm thinking, "what? that's not completely true"
see pic

Attached: poison-final-fight-ae724d0f-31dc-4d4e-8237-9d0421016eb-resize-750.png (450x243, 43.64K)

>From the initial arcade release? Where?
7 to 9 years, it was around 1997 or 1998, i forget
well i was talking in some channel on irc.dal.net about wanting poison to be playable in sfalpha series i think, it's been a while since the conversation took place so the memory's fuzzy
and one of my fellow fg players said that she appeared in sf3, and i never played that so it was interesting news to me
then another guy goes "you know that's a dude, right?" and i was confused at first because here i'm thinking he's talking about the snes version with billy and sid replacing them
it took some time to actually dig in and figure out what he meant when he linked to some read-ups on some ftp archive of some usenet shit i guess for fighting games, ftp @ brawl.mindlink.net which used to be a different ftp hostmask i think but that's not important right now
it was also hard to just download shit because i'm on this 9600 baud modem and downloads timeout like hell lol
so i guess there was someone who did some informational stuff talking about how poison was a transexual because violence against women was wrong? it was confusing because double dragon had linda and that was allright to them so w/e
man, i wish that ftp site was archived somewhere, because there was this neat sfa2.avi that was showcasing a cheesy ryu custom combo that i just watched over and over
fuck, i miss the 90s

Uncontrollable poison cock lust

Attached: 1640642018796.jpg (567x1024, 116.86K)

What happened with the art...