Digimon evolution makes no sense

Digimon evolution makes no sense

Attached: rXTvbHb.jpg (2064x1000, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3fVDsVP84I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're all fire-related, you brainlet cocksnucke Snweeras hqwghmj

Well, they're not biological are they so it's not evolution in that sense. It's more like they become a more powerful program or some shit.

True, but why did you pick a line that actually mostly makes sense?
Phoenix are born from fire
all mons are fire-based
dinosaurs are big lizards like dragons, so fire-typing isn't unreasonable
There are lines where cats turn into angels and poo monsters turn into monkeys with sunglasses, try harder next time.

Attached: 1455587863266.jpg (729x546, 97K)

>flame monster can evolve into fire dino, fire bird or fire man
It makes sense to me.

the weird thing for me is the side evolutions some games have where any digimon can basically become another digimon

Attached: TplEGcs.jpg (3600x2077, 1006.52K)

They started really hot and then they became cooler.

Training your Digimon to get different Digivolutions in Digimon World 1 was comfy\.

You know how the anime and games show evolution scenes with the digimon literally ripping themselves apart and reconstructs a new body?
The evolution doesn't have to follow the same pattern/designs as their previous form.

>using deathmeramon as a ultimate/mega

Shroudmon exists now, you can just do Meramon > Deathmeramon > shroudmon

Attached: Shroudmon.jpg (820x820, 408.7K)

Because Digimon is Tamagotchi for boys, even Tamagotchi is part of the Digimon universe.

>posting one of the lines that actually makes sense
At least do the Angewomon line

I find it funny, because tamagochi already had a pretty wide audience scope.

> You know how the anime and games show evolution scenes with the digimon literally ripping themselves apart and reconstructs a new body?
That was just in Tamers. Appropriately, I think those were the best transformation sequences in the franchise.

Attached: a414dca0d54f34930d296a3c8b55276cacf7e283_hq.gif (240x180, 902.85K)

Why did you pick/make one that makes sense idiot? You should've used one of the V-Pet evo trees.
The same happened in Digimon World 1 too.

Attached: 201.jpg (2461x3449, 688.18K)

Just like regular evolution then

where's the digimon vidya chart? I played survive now I got a digitch to play some more.

Attached: metalete.png (640x480, 241.58K)

When they digivolve in Digimon World 1, their "skin" literally explodes off.
youtube.com/watch?v=b3fVDsVP84I

You play World 1, the V-pets, and the Card games then stop there.

Most of Salamon's evo line makes sense except for the Angewomon and Darcmon part.

Attached: angewomon_evolution_line_by_richardcr9_de1frpp-fullview.jpg (1920x1625, 304.11K)

digimon were just boy tamagotchis at the start and part of that is that the evolution tree is a sprawling mess that depends entirely on minute details of your raising process. but while that's fun in a little pet raising simulator it becomes a mess real goddamn quick when you try to translate it to something more advanced than a toy you put on your backpack.

I've heard good things about Dawn/Dusk?