This game is as mediocre as it gets you guys need to stop fucking coping. Elden ring failed to save gaming get over it...

This game is as mediocre as it gets you guys need to stop fucking coping. Elden ring failed to save gaming get over it, the game wont get any better and you wont convince anyone that it was good to begin with.

Attached: eldenshit.jpg (329x153, 6.94K)

Fun game, can't wait for the dlc.
I hope they make a coliseum thing expanding on the Feast.

Based enjoyer

There are Elden shit cultists that claim dlc would be bad for that game. Why are cultists so hypocritical?

It's a fun game
Based

I refuse to believe actual people are still bitching about this 6 months later, the game is fine, you are a shill, end of discussion.

>Can't understand different people have different opinions.
>Calls them cultists for having different opinions.
You're not even making sense, man. You weird.

i thought it was great

Just wait for it to win all the GOTY awards, the contrarians and their discordtranny handlers are going to have another massive meltdown and it's going to be glorious.

Reset the clock

this kind of anti elden bait thread is made like 2 times a day and you guys still fall for it im sorry but you deserve it at this point lol

>what IGN thinks only matters if I like it

Attached: 654654321.jpg (1024x648, 194.69K)

I got 300 awesome hours out of it. I dunno why but I feel like I should mention that I will never under any circumstance play Horizon Forbidden West and that you will never be a woman.

Bait thread do not reply.

I didn't say it matters, I don't care, but the seethe GOTY awards cause regardless of the winners? that's always delicious.

WhoriZion forgotten mess troons were in pull ass blasted mode. It was fun seeing them seethe

cope and seethe, tendie

Point is cultists will be willfully ignorant and hypocritical on purpose to protect the cult. For example, if somebody says the game is bad, the cult will say just ignore 90% of the content. It you say the game does a bad job at telling you what to do, the cult will say "expthorrrig".

Elden Ring is a just a bad story, GRRM added nothing, the dungeater will not be remembered as one of gamings great villains. The open world is as ‘deep’ as a kiddie pool.

Is it one schizo making these threads nonstop? I don't see how anyone could be so mad about Elden Ring.

Should I kill the dung eater? Just freed him but after hearing that he's gonna curse some people I'm having second thoughts.

>Everyone that disagrees with me is in a cult.
Just stfu already man.

So which side is the cult?

it is, but god damm i had fun

Doesn't matter