I'm in the mood for some piracy. Is this game actually good? If not recommend me some other quality pirate games...

I'm in the mood for some piracy. Is this game actually good? If not recommend me some other quality pirate games. Seems like a rather underutilized theme in videogames.

Attached: ACBF_reg_ed_Cover.jpg (646x853, 216.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsLHf9X8P8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already pirate every game, what are you talking about ?

If you look closely you can see a corpse in the bottom right being taken away by them sea niggas spoop spoop spoop

unironically the best "pirate" game ever

how much annoying assassin bullshit do they force upon you?

If you haven’t played it before it is definitely worth getting

My ISP sends me an email literally every time I download something these days, doesnt matter what it is they always bother me.

just use a vpn, this seems like a burger issue I can never imagine the isps in my thirdie cunt ever giving a shit

Not too much at all, and the assassin stuff still feels piratey since you’re going into the jungle for treasure and robbing plantations.

less than every previous entry

good, i've had my fill with that stuff

I've always heard that it's one of the best asscreed games, if not the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsLHf9X8P8w

gay

>when you see all the friends that died
kino scene

Sid Meiers Pirates
Sea of Thieves
Black flag is the only one I've actually played though, it's great minus the "real world" stuff

I genuinely think this is a great game. It has very little assassin stuff. The piracy is great.

Play Sid Meier's Pirates instead.

It's great, but it takes about an hour or two to get into. Assassin's Creed Rogue isn't necessarily a "pirate" game, but I just played it recently for the first time and found it to be better than Black Flag. It takes all its best aspects and builds on them. Admittedly, the story is pretty dull compared to Black Flag, but that's pretty much the case for the entire series.

Playing as a templar was cool though, especially after 3, where the Haytham section was the best part of the game. Shay was a fairly good character too.

My big problem with the game, and its really a nitpick, is why the fuck can't I change to single wielding? Why does this retard dual wield swords all the time.

I'm playing AC Unity right now and holy shit, the parkour sucks ass, it's so imprecise, AC1 had better parkour.

Pillars of eternity 2

Good pirate game, but don't forget that it's a decade old ubi game.

If anything, playing older Assassin's Creed games made me realize that we've regressed in game design. It's limited in the open world aspect, but there's so much more thought put into traversal compared to the post AC: Origins