Saturday night browsing Any Forums

>Saturday night browsing Any Forums
Jeez user, you're pathetic. I seriously hope you're at the very least playing something!

Attached: cunny.png (960x637, 585.6K)

uoh

There is something deeply repulsive about Japanese media that I find hard to articulate. A lot of western stuff might piss me off, or just elicit total indifference due to how garbage it can be, but even Japanese media which I enjoy a great deal just bothers me in some way.
There's a fakeness to a lot of it, any anime or game or film that is just totally ridiculous and honest about what it is I find enjoyable. But the shit that takes itself seriously just reeks of dishonesty and artifice, even down to how the voice acting and animation are done in a lot of cases. It can try to be twee, or sentimental, but there's a deep-rooted lack of empathy that makes all the dialogue come across as canned, like a really shallow imitation of what a "wholesome" interaction should be from the point of view of a robotic narcissist who tacitly assumes anything positive or nice means a mutual agreement to be dishonest and coddle one another in a very regimented "etiquette" sort of way, that even when it tries to be spontaneous and impulsive, all the movements and sounds the characters make come across as forced and written by a sociopath playing with a dollhouse, creating his utopian reality where nobody really challenges one another.
I guess a way to put it would be that even in the worst western media, a character arc is usually about self-honesty and their inner moral voice, the task of becoming a better person, and learning. With a lot of Japanese stuff its almost like they have no concept of that, and a good world is not one where individuals become good, but where everyone gets what they want so nobody has to be cruel to get what they want and be a good friend is more being polite than pushing someone to be better.
It's hard to explain what I mean. It's evident in the way they treat maturity and tragedy, almost always the brutality of the act is focused on to an excessive degree, it feels like they're all a bunch of rapists and serial killers who are having to constantly repress.

Attached: 1648336804729.png (1353x2008, 692.58K)

I am playing, playing with my mind

I'm playing with my cock.

Attached: 11f5d025634dcae5e6cb9eeff6746ce8.jpg (2000x1414, 1.44M)

yea i am

Based but why Kuro though

Attached: 1654345665442.jpg (1791x2520, 1.26M)

>makes all the dialogue come across as canned
extremely ironic

Attached: 1660443572638.gif (281x249, 1.13M)

I was playing MechAssault and Ninja Gaiden Black. Now I am scratching my balls and sniffing them (they smell p good)

sunday afternoon.

I just think Miyu shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes, even during the winter.

Because Kuro's a sexy, naughty little slut and she makes me really hard. I wanna fuck her and I wanna be her

Attached: 9392f54cf8504227030676fd3efce56d.jpg (1240x1754, 1.51M)

I'm going to play with my joystick later if you know what I mean

>I wanna be her
I could use some Kuro I guess

>not being a KB and M user
ngmi

>I could use some Kuro I guess
And Kuro could use some tasty lolicon cock~

Attached: a2626ce4515949466075321398dea1ed.jpg (1000x1163, 364.64K)

Very astute post. That's exactly what they are like, go read up about world war 2.

I could use some Illya too

why do little girls act like this

user I'm drinking

Attached: 1625124681502.jpg (180x180, 7.16K)

Greedy user. Two horny lolis?
Because they love big adult cocks and they can's stop thinking about sex.

Attached: illya.jpg (800x1067, 225.61K)

But I'm only asking for Illya