Star Fox 3 when?

Star Fox 3 when?

Attached: 1660299662801687.png (1080x1080, 758.56K)

Look, it's pretty simple, put anthro women in your game and I will buy it. I will buy it full price, no discount but I will not pre-order it, I am not a fool.

When Any Forums finally accepts that Fox and Wolf belong together as a gay couple

What stupid gimmick would they force you to endure in Star Fox 3?

Attached: 1655794350128.jpg (2048x1108, 379.81K)

MCCLOUD, WHERE ARE MY SCISSORS?!

That exists. It's called Star Fox 64.

i am a simple man, make the level select, make the level select the inside of the great fox, a hubworld, level select

that is as far as i'm willing to go, i tell you what

What exactly are Miyu and Fay's relationships with each other?

Attached: MiyuFay3.jpg (600x500, 66.44K)

Ex Zodiac

My wife's wife

They love human men

Love/hate

Attached: 9d3a7f42d5044dead66a6c1dafb41862362e1e10.png (787x711, 33.24K)

Already happened, it was called Adventures. Assault was 5, Command was 6.

Only star fox 1 and 2 are canon. Everything else in between are non canon spinoff games.

oh herro there. I'm the imposing and unstoppabre wirr of Shigeru Miyamoto. I haven't have a good idea in over a decade, but devoted fans stirr huff my farts like it's a preasant spring breeze. The response to Staru Fokksu Zero was so pathetic that I have crashed every attempted production of a sequer just rike kamikaze pirot into Pearr Harbor!I won't stop there! For the rest of my rife, I will make it my mission to ruin every franchise that you grew up with untir my bosses have me kirred just like Satoru Iwata and Gunpei Yokoi! Why do I do this? It's because the poor sales of Zero has force Nintendo executives to refused to let me make my dream homosexual dating sim, "Pikin' Men." Fucking retards! Whatever I touch will sell millions! You retard gaijin wirr hate me in one breath, only to eat up my turds rike they're caviar in another! So, squeer white piggu, squeer! Your compraints are nothing but a muffred buzz between my ears and the reams of cash that I cover my naked butt with. Eat shiitake.

Attached: miyamoto.jpg (400x400, 25.32K)

Ask Dylan Cuthburt.

Attached: Fay25.jpg (1138x1088, 503.17K)

>Watch that tail now!
Lynxes don't have long tails, dumb bitch.

?

See now this I could get behind. I would love for them to have some kind of weird rivalry bordering on obsession.

she's kind of cute for a war criminal

>war criminal
Cite your sources or I will sue you for slandering my dogwife.

She used White Phosphorus on a group of civilians, turning herself, Miyu, and Krystal into killers. I thought you have known this being a furfag.