What do they eat? i don't see any farms

What do they eat? i don't see any farms.

Attached: EE320BA8-9450-4DE7-B110-59A0E4881CCE.jpg (1920x1080, 344.6K)

It's the winter, of course you aren't gonna see any farms. But as you can see there is a fertile plain up at the top of the image clearly used for farming in the summertime.

Your moms ass

Despite the implied civil unrest they clearly live in a functional civilization which can be assumed to have reliable agriculture and supply chains.

that's what happens in a gommunist jutopia, OP. prepare to eat ze bugz

Revachol is run by capitalists though

cigarettes and commodore red

your world view in the game is limited by the worker's strike and purposefully inacessible areas from the investigation mostly to the bottom part of the map but you can easily gather that there is a harbor where fishing may come from and there are multiple trucks where food may be transported from

there are maps online of the region the game takes place and it is reasonable to assume the area may simply be an urban region where farming does not take place

Attached: 1660401426775408.jpg (1051x1044, 93.87K)

of course you don't see any farms, you're in a shitty urban district, they have to cart in food from somewhere else.
that's why The Jam is a problem for the locals

They rely on lorry drivers bringing food + goods in, but the strike has caused a huge traffic jam as seen in the bottom right of your pic

Who the fuck sets up farms in a frigid peninsula?

>What do they eat?
The biggest sandwich you've ever seen.

Attached: gaston.png (369x512, 377.67K)

Exploitation of rural farmers, like all civilizations

If you walk one screen south and then approximately three screens west from your current position, you'll encounter a fishing village.

1. It's winter.
2. There's a greenhouse right there in your image.
3. They eat sandwiches and sausages.

IN COMMUNIST REVACHOL
BUGS EAT leafs. Or reeds. Yum yum.

Attached: Portrait_phasmid.png (350x487, 256.48K)

>2. There's a greenhouse right there in your image.
It's a hotel/cafeteria.

they choked on a lot of dick

erratically-priced bread

My bad, I thought the greenhouse was further south it was. It was just that building with the inconspicuous pile of the roofing material leaned against it that I confused for the greenhouse.

what game? looks comfy

she was cute

They import shit from farms and ship things in. Despite the fact that Revachol is a shithole, it's still functional. People ask this question about settings like Fallout because it's the post-apocalypse, you can't just hop down to the Super Duper Mart and find boxes of Fancy Lad Snake Cakes and ground brahmin.

valkyrie elysium

No Truce for the Furies

There's literally a fishing village that takes up the entire bottom-center of the map.

what the fuck is the gameplay of Disco Elysium? I never bothered to look it up and don't really feel like just googling gameplay and getting some dumbfuck streamer screaming in my ear

is it just a narrative driven thing?

pretty much
it's planescape torment without the 'click enemies and use morte's taunt' in between dialogue