Spider-Man Remastered

Stop right there, criminal scum!

Attached: Yuri_Watanabe.png (1534x1080, 788.05K)

>she's a tough, bad ass woman
>let's make her wear a leather jacket!
why is this trope so common in gaming? irl women NEVER wear things like leather jackets.

Who's ready for Wraith Yuri?

Attached: The Wraith Spider-Man Yuri.jpg (1184x1952, 342.93K)

Would you want Prowler and Black Cat playable?

Attached: Spider-Man Insomniac Prowler.jpg (1920x1080, 375.37K)

No

Why not? Just curious

why do you want it?

>irl women NEVER wear things like leather jackets.
yes they do

I just think it'd be interesting to see some non-spider playable characters with their own unique missions/fighting styles. For example Black Cat could have a playful combat style, and have stealth missions where you steal art, tech, or priceless items. Prowler had some neat moves/gear too

Lewd mods when

>I just think it'd be interesting to see some non-spider playable characters
There are 4 Batman games with non spider characters. Call of Duty also has many non-spider characters. I could probably name 100 games without spider characters.

....I don't think you really get the point I'm making here. If there's a chance of more playable characters, I'd rather not be redundant with dumb shit like Anya or Spider-Woamn. Silk might be alright what with her web powers

dont forget to seed bros its the right thing to do

Attached: 1630957260261.png (112x38, 893)

it would be kinda cool if they did like arkham where there is a challenge mode or something where you play as other characters

Sorry not poor.

people with money seed too

I say do it better, and have Black Cat be accessible in the open world

you just want lewd black cat mods be honest

No no no (Well sort of yes) but I genuinely like Felicia as a character. Even have her first appearance. She's a cool Spidey supporting character, even when not paired with Peter romantically, and could be fun to play

Beat it in about 13 hours, thought the main story would be longer desu. At least there is a lot of side content.

Attached: 1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.79M)

Fix her outfit, tits and that hideous face.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES
GOT NOWHERE TO RUN

Attached: 1649013825722.png (1338x1000, 1.49M)

Discuss.

Attached: 1656868272206.png (3840x2160, 3.17M)