Bro oneyplayz is so based they arent lefti-

>Bro oneyplayz is so based they arent lefti-

Attached: trannyplays.png (589x1446, 496.07K)

what does having tranny friends have to do with being a leftist?

hey chris i think uploading videos is better to get more views instead of making Any Forums threads

We all know Zach is the based one

>I have trans friends
How do you have trans friends without either being trans yourself, or someone who is sexually attracted to them? A straight non trans person is in an entirely different universe from your typical trans person.

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really dont care

Attached: 1651887248639.png (128x128, 25.71K)

Oney unironically had the most diverse cast of people on his letsplays though.

They still hang out with JonTron who has some not so nice opinions of people of a certain race, I don't think they are leftists.

I'm into women and men and all my friends hate gays and trannies. It's pretty based desu. I also hate the majority of gays and all trannies. I've never met a non-annoying one.

>1 irishman and a bunch of amerimutts
>diverse
do americans really believe this? If youre born in america you are american, asians in asia dont like american asian, blacks in africa hate american blacks and so on

the irish are black so it's diverse enough

I wish I could kill the OP, truly

sage and report

i know several who are nice people. not every tranny is an insane screecher.
i am also not a tranny

i have a friend who 'transitioned' and they just talk in a silly voice now and wear make up, they're not really much different. i think it's just a fad and fetish for some people and a cult for the even crazier ones.

>I'm into women and men and all my friends hate gays and trannies. It's pretty based desu. I also hate the majority of gays and all trannies. I've never met a non-annoying one.
Yeah, sometimes I forget that gay/bi people aren't the biggest fans of so called "lgbt" and trans stuff.

>Oney has a trans friend
>Still makes a tonne of edgy jokes and constantly makes fun of the politically correct
>makes him a leftist now automatically

Irishmen
A south american
A jew
A goblin
A couple of amerimutts
A low functioning fat autist
An asian american

>twitter screencap of a discord phone screen cap about e-celeb drama and trannies
worst thread on Any Forums

People seem to forget but back then what we considered leftist was what oney was. Oney literally hasn't changed from his newgrounds days which was when everyone was edgy leftists/libertarians.

>A south american
>A jew
>A goblin
>A low functioning fat autist
>An asian american
all of those were born and raised in america you yankee mutt, lyle is the most non latino man in existance

Attached: 4.jpg (686x779, 138.44K)

>Any Forums finding out that people can actually be multifaceted and not fall into only two extremes

>permanently disfigure your body
>it's a fad
It's no wonder once they get out of that fad they just end themselves over the terrible life decisions

I love sonic and eating gyros!

can't believe julian made chris sign a contract not to say the N word

Stop being dishonest

cared enough to reply

Nooooo you have to be tribalistic

Hey user, amerimutts greatest strength is their diversity
Also im not the same user that made the original claim

very likely but not every tranny goes through with the mutilation, a good number are very aware it's a terrible idea that doesn't give them a real vagina just from some of the ones I've talked to by proxy. hormones can still fuck em up though but depending on how deep in they are that has some reversibility.

It's called hypocrisy and not having principles.

imagine thinking an incel who plays video games for a living isn't liberal

who in the flying fuck gives a shit holy fuck op kys

This

you projected your own principles onto a person you didn't know and think he's a hypocrite for not actually having them

>ACK-nownledging trannies, let alone intracting with them

big first mistake

Ok am I suppose to be upset that oney has trans friends or something

I am also still like this. It is a hell that I cannot describe, especially seeing all the "fight the man b urself" energy we had fucking vanish. So many people who I know called each other nigger and said fuck the government/corporations now jump at anyone not toeing the line and I genuinely have no idea when or how it happened. It's like, they're the same people, but also not. I can't describe it

I'm staying true to my own principles by recognizing patterns and using my best judgement to avoid people who I deem to be unfavorable. Simple as.

Not only that but all his friends seem to share similar sentiments. Only one you can possibly say is PC is Lyle, but I think he more or less takes a letter from Any Forums and just pokes fun at everyone, which is good

One of his closest NG friends is a troonfucker.

>I am le tired

I hate when zoomers say this like it means anything

that's very cool and had nothing to do with what I just said thank you

So making shit up?

You could kill both of those people in that screencapped convo and the world would lose nothing of value.

>dude I totally have trans friends please ignore this person who says I ghosted them because they're a tranny
I couldn't give a shit either way, but this isn't proof of anything other than he doesn't want to be cancelled.

This board is full of retards like that
>it's so le tiresome boo hoo

Moving the goalpost is easy when that's the only way you can argue
>So
I'm gonna stop you right there. You're arguing like a female. Knock it off.

oney and i used to hang out and he called you, specifically, a fruit every single day

>I've never met a non-annoying one.
>I'm into women and men
Probably because you're the annoying one, user... Bisexuals are BY FAR the worst.

You must understand that this is the internet, and you will only see the worst of the side the person against them wants you to see.
If we took Any Forums at consensus, for example, we'd all be white supremist hackermen who shoot up schools and hate women. I know you're not that, you know I'm not that. Some trans people COULD be cool. I've only met a few and even then there was only one I could tolerate, but extrapolating that out there's gotta be at least some more.

Why does nuance make you seethe so much?

FtM trannies are typically very chill people, often retarded as all hell, but very sweet and easygoing.

>2 year old screencap
Any Forums is just obsessed at this point.

two of his editors are trans.

proud of lyle

Nice

Attached: smiles.jpg (500x375, 13.26K)

keep saying it

I'm so sick of this shit. All the time, every day, endless damaging lies. I'm happy to isolate myself

>t.FtM troon
neck yourself, faggot
You will never be a real man

Attached: SNEED.png (739x645, 782.26K)

>white supremist hackermen who shoot up schools and hate women
That is exactly what I am

Beo ur gossipping about another man on a saturday night
You have failed at life

>FtM trannies are typically very chill people
they're really not. a women larping as a man is just as insane as a regular tranny

literally who

Not reading that screenshot but Chris literally lives in california so

How'd you manage to post after shooting up a school and without losing internet access due to your hacking? I'm impressed

I actually know Oney and he's laughing his ass off that people actually believe he's got trans friends. Honestly he looks down on all his fans who'll eat up whatever shit he spews.

>Honestly he looks down on all his fans who'll eat up whatever shit he spews.
Based. Being a fan is cringe

>eceleb tranny eceleb twitter drama
congrats user you've made the worst thread on the board

Ghosting someone is cancelworthy now if they're trans? Shit all those fags I stopped talking to on Steam are gonna cancel me now.