Xenoblade 3 thread

I'm 136 hours in and I'm still doing side quests. why can't I stop?

Attached: 1660431042672830.jpg (1280x1436, 407.79K)

first for fifi best girl

I've a question. Does Fiona's ascension give her anything good? Or is her special technique really good on everyone?

>why can't I stop?
Because it's fun and actually makes the game feel like an adventure? I like how episodic they are.

Alright, I'm going full retard here and can't make a good decision. What classes are good to use for the main cast? I have Mio as the Riku/Manana class and Sena as that one with the sword and shield that you obtain after helping that blonde bird guy, but I honestly can't figure who to make what. I have Taion as a War Medic, assuming that's a good choice.

Just b urself bro.

go with what you like
all classes (except for stalker lol) are good

From what i remember people saying, the nopon class gives a really good and quick break art to use.
Personally I've been keeping people somewhat close to their default job classes, though I made Lanz a healer since he can take a punch or three. I want to take him through Noah's class to give him Shadow eye so he can use that with the "give everyone my buffs" art he has on banner.

>Every year all the wing heads make a nest
>No one knows why
>They guard it with their life
>Its the only time a truce is ever called

>Monica's hero quest
>two of the dead soldiers are named Yew and Zuo
>same names as Vandham's right and left hand men from the mercs in XC2
What did they mean by this

her class is more of a battery than anything else
its also how can you can completly cheese things as well
its overall the most useful healer class even tho it doesnt do a ton of healing on its own

i'm running Troubador and banner, and somehow my guys are staying alive. Neither are particularly great healers but they compliment eachother nicely.

people keep saying this, shadow eye doesnt give a buff
when you buff yourself with say maximum voltage or shadow eye your character gets the orange ribbons around them showing this
does this count as a "buff" that can be shared even if its not a buff above the health bars?

?

Attached: 2022-08-13 20_50_26-yuzu Early Access 2891 _ Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (64-bit) _ 1.1.0 _ NVIDIA.png (1126x572, 481.18K)

Add another with Sena just saying I'm the girl with the gall.

Is it true that recharge for Keves arts go down if you reach rank 20?

it goes down at rank 5, 10, 15 and 20

all arts do that if you compare

i mean as in a buff that has an icon like Power Charge or Regeneration, those get icons on your hotbad
shadow eye does not so does it actually get transferred?

shadow eye gives you attack up which is a regular buff

should if what anons have been saying. it's apparently busted if you use it with the buff distribution on banner

Arts get reduced cooldowns at rank 5/10/15/20. So you want your signfier to be able to get a new buff every 2 auto attacks.

Just listened to the dub and noah sounds like a bitch. Japanese Noah sounds like a regular dude.
Dub Taion sounds like he's trying too hard (dude look how deep my voice is despite looking like a dork) while, again, japanese Taion sounds like a regular dude.

have you actually tried using it?
because if you have then you're blind

not this fucking shit again

Attached: 1651428601823.png (1024x1024, 12.08K)

kiss your sister

damn bro you've been seething about this for days now
does getting called a weaboo hurt that much?

because they're fun.

its the discord tranny
he tries to raid every xeno thread
ignore HIM as in he as in a man

literally just tried, it gives you an Attack Up buff
yes i knew that, read what i asked

>he hates the dub, he has to be THAT one guy
lol you guys are aware most people here prefer the sub right, specially if they're not american

>most people here prefer the sub
LOL

considering how much people jump on your ass every time you try this, I'm going to say that you're wrong

i like the sub too but i'm not a tranny faggot about it like you

>tfw out of town for 2 days just as the game got good
I want to olay it ao bad it hurts

please do not ruin another thread taking this stupid fucking trannies bait
can we have one normal thread where HE doesnt derail the whole thread replying to HIMSELF and other chip in giving HIM what HE wants
shadow eye is a reaction halves agro
i would imagine it just shares the attack up but not the agro reduction

>board is full of ironic weebs
Not surprising in the least actually

How is stalker bad? It has a bleed art and Rapid Shot does big dommage