LoL - worth getting into?

I played a few rounds against bots and thought I was getting the basics down.

played one unranked online and got absolutely raped.

should I continue? do you guys recommend this game?

Attached: Best-LoL-champions-Garen-900x507.jpg (900x507, 82.34K)

if you genuine want to kill yourself
yeah keep going
I wouldn't recommend this game to even my worst enemy

I recommend it in small doses, specially if you can bring friends to play with you.

I played League religiously for almost 8 years and I would take it all back if I could today.

Yeah, sure. It's fun. The biggest thing holding it back is the community. Expect to see insults and threats in the chat every game or so.

A lot of losers make new accounts just to play against new players who dont know whats going on yet, if youre enjoying the game itself dont let it discourage you

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????
GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE

Everyone I know who plays this is angry and miserable after every match and seems to hate everything about the game, yet they keep playing right after and get even more angry

yea while playing my teammate was telling me to never play this game again

lmao.
I just didn't know what to do. my character was a melee character and I couldn't even get near the enemies. They'd kill me from range

Attached: 1660367710511382.jpg (568x641, 33.85K)

I also tried getting into LoL recently
I got a client to help me understand how I'm doing each game and to port over the best runes and stuff for each character I'm playing.

I'm VERY poor at CSing... It made a whole profile about my habits. I watched alot of videos about how to do this, and how to do that.. How to play x and how to play y... And I was still pretty bad at it and everyone yelled at me in game. When someone needed me for something I would say "sorry, busy." 'cuz matches took half an hour to an hour everytime. And I played with people that hated my guts for messing up.

then I realized... I don't wanna. I'd rather draw or put some time into making something BETTER than LoL... The best thing about the game are the characters to me... I don't have to play the game for that, I'll just watch arcane or play whatever spin-off or look at the nice art people make. The game itself? No thank you. It's a drug. Do something better with your time, or at the VERY least play it with a friend.

Attached: 2db7d5afad7524dce72858688184dee2.jpg (1349x1677, 1.13M)

it is a sinful moba that incurs wrath and homosexuality, this is reflected in its playerbase

This is the problem. League would be so much better if they could actually stop smurfs and force people into a single account.

If you let other peoples remarks get to you for a video game you dont care much about it will get you even more upset if you post your art online and it gets mocked.

In general i would suggest to anyone to just type /mute all in league if you just wanna focus on learning the game or improving

it's a moba, you're going to get destroyed for a couple of days (maybe weeks or months) and you might not get much reward from it. Not sure what you intend with the game tho. If you're looking for fun, you came to the wrong place.

>it will get you even more upset if you post your art online and it gets mocked.
no 'cuz at least there's a POINT to that. and I'm not going up against papa smurf or anything, it's not a competition I just get BETTER.

Fair but you can play a game while only caring for your own self improvement without looking at performance

Do you have friends who also play it? If the answer is no then don't touch the game with a 10ft pole.

Don't play
In 20years there will be league awareness courses at schools like they do drugs.

im addicted to it but i cant recommend it to any new players
there are like gorillion champions now, expecting anyone to learn them all at once to know how to play arround them is kinda bonkers, continue only if you enjoy the shitfest it is. you-ll be called names, and all sort of shit but if you post here that shouldnt matter much

League is the sort of game where once you stop having fun doing your own thing, the game becomes incredibly worse.
It is fun for awhile, but then it becomes very easy to login, play 7 games (about 30 minutes each) and maybe enjoy yourself a tiny bit during one of those games.
Not getting into league now is saving yourself in the future from absolutely hating it, but playing it anyways because you're addicted to the possibility of having fun

League is like smoking. Smoking is something you need to learn first and once you get used to it you can't quit. Those first unranked games you are playing are comparable to smoking a cig for the first time. It tastes bad and you wonder why you are even putting up with it. Quit while you can.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (390x270, 76K)

the fifty-fifty balance system killed the game for me
>If you win, it means that the game is going to fuck you, like giving you afks, raggers, smurfs, etc.
>If you lose, it's because you got assigned afks, raggers, smurfs, etc.
very rarely I would get a fun match without those.