Original ArcSys character that turned from man to woman from way back 2014

>Original ArcSys character that turned from man to woman from way back 2014
>*Crickets*

>Bridget
>"OMG TRANS KWEEN!!!"
Why does trans crowd not like Mai?

Attached: 1506786927431.png (511x907, 283.46K)

>Why does trans crowd not like Mai?
Subhumans

magic trans ≠ groomer trans

Would Mai start the trans exclusionary radical trans movement?

Attached: 100463549_p0.jpg (1059x1425, 139.89K)

Attached: gend.png (2518x1167, 446.18K)

>Why does trans crowd not like Mai?

Mai can be impregnated and become a mother and that is something MTF transfreaks cannot do.

Attached: A choice of boyfriend and girlfriend.png (3000x2153, 1.11M)

They don’t like Ladiva either.
These faggots complain about lack of representation but when they actually get it, they deny it.

>future me! Tell me, how manly will I become?
>...kid, it's so good you're sitting down right now

Attached: 100457133_p0.png (1948x1554, 1.27M)

Easy, its a popularity contest. Mai is from Blazblue, and Blazblue was seen as this creepy weeb fighting game from the mid 2010s. Not a lot of people know her. Bridget was also niche, but with Strive propelling GG to the mainstream, it was the perfect opportunity to co-opt Bridget for representation points.

Attached: 1504446594653m.jpg (1024x1024, 108.7K)

>Why does the trans crowd not like Mai?
they actually do like her a lot even if they hate how sexualized she is.
Just wait for BB Strive where all these fucks will go "Y'ALL SHE'S BACK" and put transflags behind her or mods with that shit.

They already do the transflag thing, but its just handwaved. They dont parade her around like theyre proud of her.

The trans/mentally ill don't like that character because she represents an impossible reality: For an actual male to magically become an actual female.

It's not possible; they're aware of it; they seethe. Easier for them to relate to Bridget (biological boy pretending to be a girl).

Guilty Gear Strive is actually a successful and popular game unlike abloblooblu

Oh yes i know that, but I'll get worse if she gets in a modern game.
I like Mai a lot and I'm a fan of gender-bender in general but i hate that its getting associated so much with that kind of people.

Attached: 1660103490477366.png (2664x1933, 539.94K)

>Guilty Gear Strive is actually a successful and popular game
LE MAO is this what fighting game nerds really think? your genre is fucking dead. only tekken and street fighter are relevant anymore, barely.

Most number of entrants in Evo, singlehandedly put the internet in a frenzy multiple times with Jack-O, Testatroon and Bridget, the only anime fighter still hitting consistent high numbers. Yes its casualized, but to deny that it didnt hit mainstream success is delusional.

Attached: 1501419258915m.jpg (723x1024, 95.94K)

Because it ignores trans struggles and is just an excuse to draw over sexualized women.

>mai: fully biologically female
>Bridget: mentally ill boy groomed from birth to live as a "woman"

i dunno you tell me

game on the right?

not the same thing, that's a biological change

LGBTQs are obsessed with gender and identities

Attached: LGBTQ.jpg (865x392, 132.93K)

>game
user, its Ranma, legendary genderbender anime

Gender bender knows the difference between fantasy and reality, trannies can't handle that.