Just picked this up recently after evo and am having a fun...

Just picked this up recently after evo and am having a fun, anyone else also playing rn or are you guys waiting for the update

Attached: aokokoko.jpg (1366x768, 194.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3_G-QYpBEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are you guys waiting for the update
This
I'll probably buy it for PC during the sale but I'm still not pulling the trigger.
Played a couple matches on PS4 yesterday though

I'm waiting for the update. The shield mechanic was the single reason I quit playing in the first place. It's Xrd Blitz Shield except shittier.
They coulda just, I don't know, put the trashy ass shield followups on Shield Bunker instead.

>They coulda just, I don't know, put the trashy ass shield followups on Shield Bunker instead.
>follows up shield bunker
I keep forgetting to do this

Well I'm kinda new, so I really don't know much about the shield and stuff, but I heard the main complaint is that it forces rps too much? I tried it out and yeah it seems damn strong. Also just wanted to say i love aoko' theme youtube.com/watch?v=e3_G-QYpBEU
the drop at 1:11 makes is godlike

no reason to play until the update
here's hoping maids get some sauce, I've always wanted to be able to combo off of H214C

for the love of god wait for the update
if they legit made auto-combo optional and fixed shield options, its going to change the whole game

Already done and paid for the game user, 4 hours in I probably can't get a refund anymore, if the update doesn't fix shit then i'll face my regrets head on

Attached: okoaoko.jpg (1280x720, 158.71K)

>I heard the main complaint is that it forces rps too much?
You're on the money. Shielding is an easy thing to do, especially since (for now) it catches mids whether you shield high or low (even Turd Strike didn't do this with parry).
You can easily just force an RPS situation with a hard knockdown as your reward, just for catching someone using a poke for its intended purpose. Both shields catch mids so you're not even putting yourself at serious risk for low shielding anything on the ground.
You'll have to make a lot of adjustments when they change stuff, just be ready for that.

I got it while it was on sale, so far all online matches are really bad connection wise, like 500ms ping and huge fluctuations. I hope the patch revitalizes it.
Aoko is fun

Attached: 20220810093622_1.jpg (618x625, 76.03K)

I hate Takeuchi for making that awful hand the most prominent part of the main art for her.

But it's exploitable

Attached: fgshjfdhghfda.jpg (1280x720, 472.24K)

Bring back her 5[A] please thanks

Could be worse. Could be Mario with his fucking 3D model gauntlets

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

I actually only returned to it like a month ago, but the update made me just wait until it drops in the wee bit.

mario if he diet

>anyone else also playing rn
I am. Having my fun with what I have at the moment since I'll have to relearn the game once that patch drops. I hope they make Kohaku more of as complete character. Give her a roll, her 4B, something

Attached: 1646375111119.jpg (1024x1002, 76.55K)

looks exactly like a flash hentai game

SUGOI SUGOI

>Nu Aoko
soulless

Inferior Aozaki. Looking forward to Winter when the superior one may drop.

Attached: 1467963654630.png (792x900, 589.5K)

Its been 20 years of me wondering what Roa says when he throws you. He says the same line in Type Lumina and I still don't know what he says.

It always came off as
>Viva Vino
Maybe he really likes wine and treats blood like it. Or it could be
>Viva Bino
Which apparently has way more scientific implications to it regarding charge and bosons so that actually might be it since he's about numerology-lightning