DS2

If you played SOFTS and still hate it you are a terribly filtered faggot who follows hivemind mentality like crazy and has no sense of criticism and taste whatsoever or simply someone who is just genuinely terrible at videogames. It's the truth.

Attached: softs.jpg (460x215, 35.69K)

>die to boss killing you without even touching
>no problem ill try again
>get to fog gate
>try to enter
>animation starts
>regular mob enemy attacks and it cancels
>get forced to clear area before attempting smelter demon #40

get cancer

I haven't even played it but keep seething DS2 brony

intended. git gud

Maybe you'd prefer Dear Esther. Or Barbie Horse Adventure.

that's still not a good reason to hate the game as a whole user, the hitboxes were fixed on SOFTS.

user you're making OP sound so right

>die to boss killing you without even touching
skill issue
>no problem ill try again
yes problem, you made a long ass reply to complain, of course you have a problem with it
>get to fog gate
ok
>try to enter
ok
>animation starts
ok
skill isue
>get forced to clear area before attempting smelter demon #40
skill issue, also there are only 2 smelter demons, not 40, learn how to count, and 1 of them is from a dlc as a completely optional boss

get good

Attached: Agent 47 Staring at his Next Target.jpg (639x768, 90.16K)

Based. I also go into threads about games I haven't played just to hate on it. This is considered normal behavior btw.

Attached: 1616775135396.jpg (640x640, 39.48K)

It's called spreading negative vibes. Get good.

Attached: 1647818350774.webm (1030x866, 295.42K)

>smelter demon #40
There's 1 in the base game and 1 optional one in the DLC
Or are you saying that it's taking you 40 attempts to beat one boss?

Attached: yuidisappoint.jpg (1216x1080, 362.91K)

True
SOTFS is fromsofts' best product
Don't need to state the obvious my friend

>get to fog gate
>try to enter
>animation starts
Congratz. Now you know why Dark Souls 2 is an RPG, and not Boss Rush Simulator.

>Game forces you to slay enemies instead of boss rushing
>Waaa why can't I level 1 bong?
Fuck Bong players. It's pretty good.

Bait aside, Sotfs sucks compared to vanilla. They did fix quite a few things but also made a lot of other stuff worse but the final nail in the coffin for me were the petrified statues that fuck with the early exploration of the game. I went back to vanilla and I can't touch Sotfs anymore.

Even the one in the base game is optional

Beat Fume Knight and Sir Allonne a couple of days back. They are PEAK tough but fair fights, second only to the nameless king . I truly don't understand this fandom.

I never had much trouble with NK but attempting Friede solo always ruins my day, probably the only boss in pre-Elden Fromsoft games that still gives me trouble.

Killing a boss 3 times is overkill tbf. Pretty fun though. I really enjoy Sister Friede

My biggest issue is having to beat the easy first form and the shitshow 2v1 stage every time before you can actually try learning her full moveset. That plus the fire and frost covering 2/3 of the arena was really shit.

DS1>ELDEN>DS3>BB>DES>>>>>Lost Kingdoms>>>>>DS2

If you enjoyed the overall feel and controls of DS2 you're a new fag that started on that game and shouldn't have an opinion on anything souls related.

Attached: 233131312313123212.png (661x623, 480.57K)

>filters add brainlets
based

>If you enjoyed the overall feel and controls of DS2 you're a new fag that started on that game
I started with Demon's Souls in early 2010 and I liked DS2 because it plays a lot like early monhun games like freedom unite, where you're supposed to roll away and reposition from enemy attacks instead of i-framing everything like a retard by spamming roll. And just like in monhun you have a skill that can extend the i-frames you also have adp in ds2 so you can spam roll and be a retard like in every other baby's first casual action game by fromsoft commonly known as souls games.

>if DS2 was your first Souls game, you are a newfag
Typical DS2 hater mentality.

The 10cm high one-way drops are unforgivable, especially after how good the leveldesign in DS1 was so no OP you are wrong