I am nothing if not pragmatic

>I am nothing if not pragmatic.

Unironically, what did he mean by this.

Attached: Breen_upset.jpg (620x819, 97.46K)

That he is nothing, if not pragmatic.

You heard the man.

That he is pragmatic.

Nothing if not, followed by an adjective, means very, certainly; most of all.

The notion here is that a person possesses a certain characteristic in such abundance that there would be nothing left if that characteristic was missing.

Shakespeare used the idiom in Othello, the Moor of Venice, Act II, Scene I.
IAGO.
O gentle lady, do not put me to’t,
For I am nothing if not critical.

He means practical. He can realistically approach and solve problems.

He deserved what he got

6D chess
only two more weeks until he betrays the combine

He bases his entire personality around pragmatically responding to a situation he created.

that he is something if pragmatic.

He meant he was made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Classic.

This meme was never funny

>gordon... please... i might not get another chance to say this... gordon, please... bleach my daughter, alyx... bleach my nigger genes... give me white grandchildren, please gordon... i already did half of it for you, now finish the job gord-ACK
Unironically, what did HE mean by this?

Attached: Ep_end_31.jpg (240x240, 18.71K)

This meme was always funny

He probably thought that his daughter looked happy and that Gordon was a good man. He likely wasn't interested in the random psycho babble of a broken person.

>So, this is Dr. Freeman, at last. I wish I could say this was a pleasant surprise, but it's neither a surprise nor, as you would surely agree, very pleasant. Well, I am nothing if not pragmatic.

The line actually doesn't make sense in context. Maybe I'm too smoothbrain to see what pragmatism has to do with his funny little bit before that.

Attached: 1616232222338.jpg (300x300, 43.95K)

thanks

He's not happy to met Gordon after all the trouble he caused, yet he's still open to negotiate with him nonetheless.

I hate breen for the sole reason that he DID sell out humanity
everyone always goes "oh but he saved humanity!, hes gonna betray the combine eventually!"

but he caused the resonance cascade in the first place, he struck a deal with Gman

Attached: e35.jpeg.jpg (680x510, 64.85K)

>Dr. Mossman I am Black Mesa Security

>i already did half of it for you
The dumb nigger couldn't even do that right. His wife was Middle Eastern or some shit.

should've ended the series at HL 1, b4 all these gay characters took shape

Asian

Based, did you have to look that up or you just knew off the cuff?

Why don’t you do it yourself then?