Is it true tendies didn't know who this was?

Is it true tendies didn't know who this was?

Attached: E372-qAXEAAVxeJ.jpg (1920x1080, 175.33K)

I knew Kazuya, but Terry was a literally who for me. Same for Joker.

Tendies don’t play non-Nintendo games. They think BotW created the open world genre g

tekken advance
tekken 3ds
tekken on wii u

The fact that i know this fuckhead is the reason it pissed me off.

They didn't know who anyone besides Banjo and Steve where, it's almost as if all Human anime artstyle characters are SHIT.

Attached: 21332131322.jpg (1920x1080, 401.83K)

Tendies didn't even know who picrel was. They literally don't play anything other than Nintendo games.

Attached: RichterSmashBros.png (800x469, 491.82K)

>didn't know joker, hero, terry, pyra & mythra, and kazuya
I primarily play Nintendo games, how did I do?

Sora should have been ousted for Mario.

just another shoto right?

>Snoystation shit
We never wanted him.

Anyone who was alive before 2000 knows who Kazuya is

Attached: kazzy.jpg (200x116, 4.22K)

Schrodinger's tendies. Simultaneously middle aged gaming obsessed manchildren and clueless cultureless 15 year old posers.

Still should have been Heihachi

Man, this line up was something else, one one disappointing character.

I still wanted Nightmare, as unlikely as he would've been. Then again, I wasn't expecting Kazuya either. Was mildly disappointed, but he turned out to be pretty fun to play so it's okay.

Something about hitting that one taunt-combo is really fun to me.

I knew everyone except Terry.
Dunno what you really mean because barely anyone knew Terry. Maybe the name of the franchise(s) like me, but not the character itself.

Attached: 29b782b814e61433b4a8e55134f68b23.png (715x1011, 960.42K)

Most people (read underages) didn't know who Richter was, nor Simon for that matter either.
And then there's the ones who thought Richter was a "playstation icon".

Tendies, as in, people who only play Nintendo stuff? Yeah. People who've had a lot of consoles from different companies though knew who Kazuya was, and I was pretty excited when I heard the music start at the beginning of the announcement trailer. Easily the best addition in Pass 2. (Pass 1's best addition imo is Hero, followed very closely by Terry).

>Joker
>Hero
>Terry
>Byleth
>Min Min
>Pyra/Mythra
>Kazuya
I didn't know these

Nightmare would have been awesome, I wish we got him too. At least Kazuya's fun to play like you said.