Cult of the Lamb

>buy the game to have a cult of people doing everything for me
>spend almost all the time feeding and cleaning the villagers shit

Attached: 2A13FF24-6350-4DDE-8E81-154D6CCBD7B7.jpg (1050x1200, 147.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog-games.com/game/cult_of_the_lamb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FotM trash desu

>the cult shits
>the cult eats
>the cult shits
>the cult eats

The game looks like fun, but I have consistently heard that it is rather short and has little replayability, especially for a rogue type game. I'll wait for them to expand the content with some updates or expansions before I buy.

That's the price you pay for having followers with a low enough iq to join a cult

The game was never a rougue game. Is a build simulator with a adventure as an extra

>>buy the game
that's your first mistake
this nigga dumb as hell kek

Either way, the gameplay needs more for both.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-13 110613.jpg (601x1737, 449.28K)

this dude obviously never built an outhouse.

Holy fucking autism, just say that the game is basically an early access beta.

>buy
just pirate it
gog-games.com/game/cult_of_the_lamb

>using rouge in place of rogue
what ESL country did this originate in?

I really fucking wish you could have someone else make food. Everything else really opens up with upgrades like the missionary and wood/stone mine buildings but having to babysit the food is consistently annoying and I feel so sorry for anyone who didn't pick the fasting ritual.

Also wish there was a way to get rid of grave plots because I later found all the ways to use/sacrifice dead oldies instead of burying them.

I got to marry a qt fox so it's all right

Attached: 1658447168183049.png (1000x1200, 412.69K)

combat's not nearly good enough for this kind of game

bros did you kill ratau?

Reminder

Attached: 1660439408726.png (850x799, 488.68K)

This explains the aggressive shill accusations for the last few days I guess. You people really can't stay away from that shithole to save your lives.

cute sheep, gonna fap to it

It’s just shallow. The dungeon crawling is boring and repetitive, the cult sim is super basic. The artstyle and general premise are the best things it has going for it

Do I get to crusade through all 4(5?) locales in single sitting at some point? I want my 1cc autism.

Attached: 1591751561087.gif (106x118, 7.07K)

I agree with everything

>this always gets deleted by a mod/jannie
lul

The guy seems to miss the point that devs do character creators to avoid actually creating a main character that's POC. It's the most non-stance thing to do in a game, and he's praising them for doing nothing progressive.

I'm ten hours in, and everything this says is correct. Just play the demo or watch someone else play.

>hammer
>by far the best
Hammer is unarguably the worst weapon in the game.The swing animation is just long enough to get fucking stabbed before the attack registers. And doesn't utilize half of weap on effects as effectively as faster weapons. Dagger is shit too, because of its range, but at least enemies can't dodge it.