Choose wisely Any Forums

choose wisely Any Forums

Attached: 1637944319103m.jpg (928x1024, 136.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/acquiring-doomhammer-enhancement-shaman-artifact#screenshots:abc:10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too many words

A normal Broadsword.

Volt hammer because it's badass. Didn't even read the stats.

hmm, what's that on the right?

Attached: 1656525773613.png (746x1023, 199.85K)

That's one of the doomhammer skins from legion
wowhead.com/acquiring-doomhammer-enhancement-shaman-artifact#screenshots:abc:10

no need, titan sword looks cool everything else looks edgelord tier

Glacial sword + a shield, I would be more defensive than titan sword. plus I unlock a bash attack.

tough choice...

Attached: 1492839184568.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Glacial Sword

pepsi.
OP is a wordy fag

Scorch axe. Decent attack speed, proc chance, and the proc dealing damage itself over a longer duration means it should be easy to hit Tier 2 early. Flat 50% damage reduction pretty stronk.

venom fangs only because I like fast attacks

This chart perfectly explains my hatred some RPGs
>oh yea here's a choice of a million things
>the context of which will be useful? Tough shit. Pick one, use it whole game, and only realize it sucks for your build/playstyle
Epic Battle Fantasy 1/2, from what I remember, at least gave you a fuck ton of options but allow you to figure out which is best. So the game became figuring out rock paper scissors and you only lose two levels of progress

Attached: time reversal items v2.png (891x497, 33.21K)

Is the defense of enemies percentage based or a flat damage reduction? This is very important because if it's the latter, the fast attacking, low dmg/hit weapons are significantly worse compared to the single-swing heavy hitting ones.
Anyway I'm leaning heavily towards the glacial sword.

Scythe is just unbalanced. It would be a boss melter at any level and the execute is just broken on both pve and pvp. I hate the moveset of scythes but you would be an idiot to not go for it.

for me it's the stick.

Attached: 1660436395321434.png (746x1023, 228.56K)

Alarm>Calendar>Stopwatch unless you're using the stopwatch purely to make money gambling or something.

this game looks annoying to play.
DECLINE.

glacial sword by far
venom fangs are dogshit

calendar assuming butterfly effect doesn't change the lottery results

could still probably make money with it even if it didn't though

Stopwatch gives extra protection for particularly unlucky days. For example, alarm-man is going to see a concert he's excited for, gets stuck in a fender bender and stopped by police, goes back an hour to prevent missing it. He then drives home, a truck enters his lane from the opposite direction, and kills him. By contrast, stopwatch-man can easily dodge both events.

>turns out the game does the shit where a boss has 100 times the players health and thorn and dot effects are basically worthless, while also being immune to status conditions
Anyway I go with the glacial sword because it's cool.