I just beat Luigi's Mansion 1 on Gamecube

I just beat Luigi's Mansion 1 on Gamecube.
>Only ever played Luigi's Mansion 1 when I was very young. Never played the others.
Should I bother playing the other Luigi's Mansion games, or will they ruin my childhood memories by being either shitty or just underwhelming?

Attached: luigis-mansion---button-1539368854492[1].jpg (1000x1000, 167.76K)

I don't give a damn if you play them or not honestly

test

The 3rd one is pretty decent, but you can honestly skip the second unless you really wanna see how he gets his pet ghost dog.
The 2nd one isn't terrible, but i don't think it's worth the trouble.
Neither the 2nd nor the 3rd one ever really capture the same sort of atmosphere and music of the original (though the 3rd has some pretty great areas) and the OST is worse on both of them compared to the original.

they're very different games, I played the first one for the first time a couple years ago and fell in love with it but I couldn't finish dark moon even when I tried

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and play video games

Why don't you just shut the fuck up

Why don't you just shut

I haven't played 3, but I didn't like 2. I enjoyed my time playing through it, but the mission based structure kills it for me. Combine that with 5 mansions that never feel as fleshed out as they should be and it ends up being a meh game. I think it's worth a try at least.

Why don't you

Why

2 and 3 are fun but pretty much nothing like the first.

Superior/Inferior/Equivalent quality?

The first game was pretty shit with constant backtracking. Are the others just as bad?

where 1 felt like a properly haunted house 2 and 3 feel like the hanted house at disneyland

That's funny, because while I would describe 64 and Sunshine as good games, I would describe Galaxy as an amusement park version of a Mario game.

I played luigis mansion 3 but it's not nearly as good as the first. I guess it's worth a playthrough but it doesn't have the same feel as the original. First one was a classic

They're linear level-based games essentially, so backtracking is very minor.

You're going to hold them to impossible standards from your rose tinted childhood memories so just fuck off and play something else

They're kinda neat but definitely not as good as 1, I'd say 3 is maybe worth trying out sometime if you already have a switch