Windwaker/Twilight - Switch

Will this ever happen, or is it basically dead?

Attached: A9510F23-1CD7-4D4F-A92A-8C7DCCE330F5.jpg (1440x864, 142.36K)

BOTW 2 is coming out in 7 months. There's no time for it.

Don't care anymore desu. Got tired of waiting and just emulated them on my steam deck. Nintendo lost their chance at my money with this one, even if they did release it tomorrow, I wouldn't buy it, even though I would have a year ago.

I thought they might port WWHD over for its 20th (as HD was originally for its 10th) and so there is at least some zelda this year, but I guess not

ports to nintendo consoles are so uninteresting, it actually amazes me whenever someone begs for one

wind waker?
twilight princess?
i own WW twice, and i own TP 3 times, like why do none of you beggars?

I basically just want them to do a "Mario Allstars" type thing, but for Oot/Majora's Mask and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. Then I would have zero reason to keep my N64. Not paying for their stupid subscription service...

>i own WW twice, and i own TP 3 times, like why do none of you beggars?

You're assuming everyone held onto their old consoles. I regret trading in my GameCube back in the day, and I'm sure many other people are in the same boat.

I wouldn't ever expect anything good from it. I think as far TP goes they should increase the difficulty and make the intro shorter. For WW I want the original look but with better shading and textures, as well as make all the other character models look as detailed as Link, and maybe make some kind of post game expansion to make up for how much content was originally cut.
Of course none of this would ever happen and the most effort they do is since they have to remove the miiverse shit from WW they might bring back the tingle tuner but make it a smartphone app or some shit.

>them
Rare already did it, and it's the single best collection of all time. it needs a PC port

There's still no physical copy. Can't play Banjo when they decide to pull the game in ten years.

why the fuck would you want a FOURTH TP port? it's not that good. WW I understand cause almost no one owned a Wii U, but come on.

rare replay IS physical

Just got through playing WW on my phone
No reason to play it on the switch.

>I think as far TP goes they should increase the difficulty and make the intro shorter
I want this but for TP as well.

Most of the Aonuma zelda games are way too easy. BotW at least gives you many options to challenge yourself - from getting all 120 shrines to choosing your own gear to Master Trials to Master Mode. After finishing BotW twice, previous 3D Zeldas (except OOT and MM) feel almost obsolete

>I want this but for TP as well.
meant to say WW

yeah should have listed that for both games

TP HD added in Hero Mode and even let you use the Ganondorf amiibo to double the damage which stacks in Hero Mode and lets you take up to 4 times the damage

Yeah but how about not locking that behind a scalped to hell figurine.

I agree with that yeah, I'd like a better way of obtaining it

like he said i used to own TP and WW and even a Wii , and i made the fucking mistake of giving them for free to a friend of mine like 3-4 years ago... waaay back when games and consoles were very cheap and almost worthless.
Then Covid shit came in and inflated everything to oblivion. FML should have kept it all

Attached: 1626564308807.gif (463x283, 1.09M)

how about learning how to mimic NFC's retard